Telling Gilda and Don

Later with Mama and Sister

"So, how has living here been?" Mama asks.

"Oh, this is a wonderful house. All the children are smart and well-behaved." Sister says nervously.

"I see. Lately you've been following instructions and being well-behaved as well." Mama says which makes Sister even more nervous.

"Yes." Sister says uneasy.

"It's good your trying to gain their trust, you've even played tag with them. I was worried because you were unpredictable, but it's been fine." Mama says and Sister looks down with anger.

"You're just insurance. The only reason I called for you in the 1 place was simply to make sure that the products are protected. So, you don't need to know which one knows the secret." Mama says with a smirk.

"Just pretend to be obedient, work hard, and act that you've grasped some sort of weakness over me." Mama continues.

"I would never..." Sister says.

"You have nothing else to do than be my pawn, right? But if you behave..." Mama says getting up from her desk and stands in front of Sister.

"I'll make sure that you can become a Mother, I promise." Mama says as she puts a hand on Sister's face cheek.

"Now, I know you're a smart girl. So, try not to make anymore mistakes." Mama says with a warning tone.

With Sister

She walks up the stairs and goes into her room.

Sister grabs her doll, Sister frowns and then growls in annoyance. She got so mad that she took off the head of the doll.

"That woman!" Sister says and throws the head and body of the doll on the ground and steps on them harshly.

"Just you watch! I'll drag you down! You witch!" Sister says now calming down, taking a deep breath and then laughs.

"And then soon, I will be a Mama here." Sister says.

(Personally if I were downstairs and I heard loud footsteps above me I would just ignore it and go on with my day/night.)

With me, Ray, Emma and Norman

Emma grunted focused on the cloths and Norman noticed.

"Emma." Norman calls out.

"Huh?" Emma says.

"We should start playing tag in teams from now on." Norman says.

"Why's that?" Emma asks.

"At this rate, most of them would die if they escaped individually." Ray says.

"Hey, Ray." Emma whines.

"They all have potential but they're still far from success." Ray says with a smirk.

"But everyone's movements aren't bad, remember I'm the one they have to run away from." I say.

"But we shouldn't let them run solo." Ray says.

"We'll make formations and run away in teams." Norman says with a smile.

"We'll play tag in a way it's similar to what the real escape would be like." I say happily.

"The real escape." Emma says in a low voice still in her thoughts.

"And I have another idea." Norman says making all of us look at him.

"Let's tell Don and Gilda. We'll explain the situation and have them lead the teams." Norman says and I started pondering some thoughts of what the outcome would be.