This is a nightmare...

"Y/n's getting shipped out..?" Ray asks in a shaky voice.

"And so is Norman..?" Gilda asks with wide eyes.

"Yes. It's been decided that it'll be tomorrow." Mama says.

"So then, what happened to Emma?" Ray asks.

"I made sure that it was a clean break, so don't you worry." Mama says making Don and Gilda gasp.

"It'll heal back to normal without any scars. Though it'll probably take a month or 2 to completely heal." Mama says before turning to Ray.

"I do hope it's healed by your birthday, Ray." Mama says with a smirk and Ray grits his teeth.

"And Norman, make sure to give me that bag later." Mama says and Norman stiffens up a bit.

"Well, let's go back to the house now." Mama says.

End of Flashback, Ray's POV

"What should we do now? Y/n and Norman are getting shipped out. Our rope was taken away. Not to mention, Emma's leg is broken and she can't move." Don says.

"Emma's leg will heal right away. And we can make more rope! The escape can happen, and we'll make it happen! But first, our focus is Y/n and Norman!" I say while gritting my teeth.

"But why? Why are Norman and Y/n getting shipped?" Gilda asks and I gasp lightly in realization.

"Mama was talking about the next shipment. When she said the situation changed, she was talking about Y/n and Norman..." I say.

"And I can't believe even Sister..." Gilda says before cutting herself off.

"She was her usual energetic self, she was smiling and doing laundry, like normal. But now, she's no longer alive anywhere in this world. And it's all because of Mama." Don says.

'This is so fucking stupid!' I say as I kicked a bucket roughly, and it went quite a bit far.

Y/n's POV, inside the infirmary

"Emma." I call out and she woke up. Emma tried reaching her hand out to me so I took it. Norman was still a little shaky so he sat in the corner, taking a few breaths. All of a sudden, Emma started crying, bawling her eyes out.

"Don't worry. No need to cry. All she took was the rope." I say with a forced smile.

"But that's not the point!" Emma says.

"The plan isn't over yet. Your leg will heal." I say and Emma sits up quickly.

"That's not it! We have to do something about your shipment!" Emma says while hiccuping.

"We just can't!" Emma says and I shake my head.

"The escape will be successful." I say, trying to light up the mood.

"You're both coming with us. You have to be with us, or else!" Emma says and I sigh.

"Hold on. I'll get you something to drink since you just woke up. You do need to drink water after all, you need to stay hydrated." I say and she started tearing up even more.

"Y/n!" She called out but I was already out of the room, leaving her with Norman.

I walked down the hallway and went into the dining room. I grabbed a glass and turned on the faucet to fill the glass up with fresh water.

'I'm not afraid of death, I never have been. It's just sad in a way. Death comes to all of us sooner or later. We just don't know when and why we die.' I say as the glass was now filled up.