Did Y/n and Norman escape..?

"There were inconsistencies between my own memories and my life at this House. That's how I noticed. And thanks to Y/n, she confirmed my exact theory." Ray says and I smile lightly.

"My first memory is being inside a dark, warm liquid. A lullaby I could hear from a distance." Ray says.

"How much do you remember?" Emma asks.

"It's in fragments, but highly detailed. I remember how the demons looked, and that there were other babies. The tracking devices were implanted, and we were divided into groups of 5." Ray says.

"Groups of 5?" Norman asks.

"After that, I passed through a dark tunnel and arrived here." Ray says.

"The tunnel being the gate?" Norman asks.

"Yeah." Ray replies.

"Wait, so past the gate isn't the outside, but-" Norman says but gets cut off.

"Headquarters." Ray says and Norman gasps.

"The headquarters and the adjacent 5 plants. That's what this House is." I say.

"So what Sister said was true, after all." Emma says and I then let go of Ray, much to his dismay.

"The gate won't serve as an escape route. It isn't just a few guards beyond that, it's swarming with demons and adults." Ray says.

"Isn't that bad?" Emma asks.

"'No. That's why the security towards us is light. They'll only focus on the gate and won't increase security." Ray says and continues.

"Once Emma's leg is healed, we'll escape." Ray says.

"Oh I see." Emma lets out.

"There's nothing to be afraid of. Tomorrow, you'll both disappear." Ray says as he smiles at me.

"Got it." Me and Norman both say with fake smiles.

'I'm sorry Ray, but we won't escape.' I say.

Later at night in the dining room

"Listen up, everyone. I have good news. A foster family has been decided for Norman and Y/n. I know this is sudden, but they're leaving tomorrow night." Mama says, Olivia and Sherry screamed, Olivia dropped her books and Sherry dropped her plate.

"Tomorrow?" Jackson asks.

"Congratulations!" Penelope says happily.

"Congratulations, Big sister Y/n!" Oliver says.

"Is this goodbye?" Phil asks.

"But why, so sudden?" Lannion asks.

"We're going to miss them, huh?" Thoma asks and Lannion nods.

"Congratulations!" Wendy says.

"Congwats!" Rosy says happily.

"Let's play a lot tomorrow!" Erik says.

I'll miss you and Please don't go's were heard a few times around the room and then all of a sudden a crying Olivia was standing right in front of me, I then bent down to be at her level.

"Cong..ratulations Big sister Y/n! I'm hap..py for you! Congratulations!" Olivia says and I smile sadly and pull her into a hug.

"Thanks, everyone. I'm gonna miss every single one of you." I say and Norman nods.

"Yeah, me too." He says as he tried comforting a crying Sherry.

"Please write letters!" Peter says.

As this little sad moment was happening, Ray was glaring daggers at Mama and was balling his fists so hard that his knuckles were turning white.