Chapter 13

"Ryan there is a party at Mr Smate and our undercover said that there are possibilities of Leo being there," Jacky said.

"I think if you take Ayantika with you it would be good. I mean she is always here and maybe she is getting bored," Jack suggested.

"No need to take her," I said and went to my room. While I was getting ready, I was thinking if I should take her or not. And as Jack said, she is getting bored so I should take her. With this thought, I went to her room but she wasn't there. I heard some sounds coming from the closet. I say on the bed waiting for her to come out but she wasn't coming out.

I looked around the room and found that she hasn't changed anything except for adding 3 photo frames. One was on her bedside table. It has her and her sister. What was her name? Something like Sanchi Stupa. Yeah, her name is Sanchita, not Sanchi Stupa. I got up from the bed and went to the desk which has the books pile up. I took the book which has a bookmark on it. I opened the book and before I could read anything she came out of the closet. The black dress fitted her perfectly. She looks more ravishing in this dress than she does in her salwar kameez or jeans. But where is she going?

After I got to know that she is going out with Cirrus, I wanted to kill him. When I said that 'he will leave my team' I meant that I will kill him. Ayantika stopped me from killing him by saying that she will do anything I say.

Now, this is a golden opportunity to keep Cirrus away from Ayantika and vice-versa. I know Cirrus likes her. Anyone can see the way he looks at her like she is the only star in the night sky. I am sure that Ayantika doesn't like him but seeing her getting ready for him made me second guess my thought.

"You will stay away from Cirrus," I said. She looked at me with shock. "And you are coming with me to a party," I said and took hold of her arm, dragging her with me to the car.

Just as Ayantika got in the car, Cirrus came with his baby. I mean his car. Acura MDX is his baby. He never allowed anyone to sit in this car, not even me but he is ready to take Ayantika out in it.

"Stay in the car," I said to her and went to Cirrus.

"Hi boss," he greeted me.

"Hi. I think you came here for Ayantika," I said with a smile. He looked down, shyly.

"Yes," he said. I smiled more outside while inside I'm thinking of how to torture him.

"But she is going out with me," I said wiping the smile from his face. I turned to my car and after taking two steps I turned to him.

"Stay away from her," I said sweetly. And he got the message. If I say anything to anyone sweetly then it means that if they don't listen to me then I'll torture them till their last breath.

Now I'm sure that they will stay away from each other.

I drove to the party. She was amazed at seeing the outer decoration. I came here as Mr Smate was my father's best friend and my mentor. He is also in the mafia.

"Stick with me throughout the party," I whispered in her ears. She became stiff when I spoke. We descended the stairs. Everyone was looking at us, more precisely at her because I don't bring anyone with me to any party until now. Moreover, she is looking damn pretty.

"Oh my boy," Mr Smate called while coming towards me with open arms. I hugged him. He shook Ayantika's hand and gave me a knowing smile. While Ayantika was talking with Mrs Smate, I took out my phone and messaged Jacky and Jack.

'Keep your eyes open and if you see Leo catch him.'

They replied in affirmative.

I went from one person to another with Ayantika by my side. I kept talking with everyone but my eyes were roaming the hall trying to find Leo.

Suddenly music started playing and couples started dancing. Mr and Mrs Smate took me and Ayantika to the dance floor. Just the way you are started playing. Her left hand was placed on my shoulder and her other hand in my left hand. My right hand was on her waist. There was some gap between us.

Me Smate announced that we have to change our partners in between. I reluctantly passed Ayantika to the man beside me. Slowly, slowly she was passed to other men. When she was parallel to me, I saw the man slowly moving back with Ayantika and she was not protesting. I tried to go towards her but the lady with whom I was dancing was clinging to me for dear life.

I looked at the lady then towards Ayantika but she wasn't there. Where did the man take her? I have to find her. One glare at the lady and she left me. I ran towards the exit but she was not there.

"Circle the building," I said to my guards through the ear-piece. I went to the parking lot. There I saw a piece of Ayantika's cloth on my car's windshield.

"Where is Ayantika?" Jack asked.

"I don't know someone kidnapped her," I said looking around.

"Ryan," I heard Ayantika's voice coming from the opposite direction. I ran towards it. There I saw a man wearing a mask with one hand on Ayantika's mouth and the other held her both hands.

"Leo," I said when I recognised him.

"Hi," he said and pushed Ayantika towards me and ran away.

"Catch him," I yelled and took hold of Ayantika, who was about to fall. She looked shocked and frightened. I hugged her. For the second time in my life, I feared losing someone close to me.

Ayantika P.O.V.

I don't know what happened to me. One second I was dancing and the other second I'm in the parking lot, leaning against a pillar with somebody's hand on my waist. The man was wearing a mask.

I heard someone talking. From the voice, I can recognize them. Jack and Ryan. I turned to the side and there was Ryan, Jack and Jacky. I called Ryan.

As soon as I called him, the man put his hand on my mouth and started dragging me in a direction. I started hitting him. He took hold of both of my hands in his one hand. Soon Ryan came and recognized the man. The man pushed me and ran away. Something unexpected happened. Ryan hugged me and he hugged me tightly as I would mix with the air any second. I awkwardly patted his back. Soon he released me from the hug and at that time, the twins came running.

"Ryan, he escaped," Jack said. Ryan looked like he could murder anyone. But who is that person? Why was he kidnapping me? I think some questions are left unanswered.

Ryan put his hand on my shoulder and took my right hand in his. I was too afraid to object. We were about to enter the building when I saw...

A/N

I think this is completely unexpected. What do you think?

And Ayantika saw her... *Find out in the next chapter*

Before that any guesses???