Chapter 23

The one week in India passed by a blur. It was like when I closed my eyes, I was in India and when I opened I'm in Canada. The days spent in India was amazing. Most of the time, me and my sister were outside doing some shopping, mostly window shopping and eating golgappe. Ryan would go to do his business in the morning and would come at night before dinner. He was very sweet while we were in India bit the moment we landed in Canada, he gave me a cold shoulder as well as attitude. And we are back to square one.

I was reading 'The Love that feels right" when suddenly my bedroom door burst open. I thought Ryan would come in with an angry expression and a gun but I was so wrong. Jack cane in, happily.

"Come to Ryan's office," he said and sat on the couch.

"Anything left to say?" I ask. He shook his head.

"Then that's the door," I said pointing to the door. I don't want to sound rude but when someone disturbs me while I'm reading I get a little angry.

"Oh. I thought it's a closet which would take me to Narnia," he sarcastically retorted.

"Let's go. We have to plan," he said and stood up.

"What?" I asked.

"Oh, God. You ask so many questions," he said and took hold of my wrist and pulled me towards the door.

"Presenting Ayantika Das," Jack said in an accent after he opened the office door. I passed him and sat on the couch beside Jacky.

"Well, that was my seat. But since you love me more than my brother, I'll let it pass," Jack said while taking his seat opposite ours.

"I wish I could give you half of my brain," Jacky said and I couldn't stop my laughter.

"Ok. Can we get back to business?" The one and only Ryan asked, looking at me. Jack and Jacky, both sat straight and gave their undivided attention to him.

"We know that Leo wants Ayantika and he tried numerous times to take her away but failed because we didn't let him. But this time we would let him take her. We'll organize a party as our company has won a deal and like every time Leo would surely come and try to take her. We'll try to rescue her so that it doesn't look suspicious..."

"You mean you'll let me go with him?" I'm more than shocked.

"Can you stop your mouth and listen till I'm complete speaking?" He asked irritatedly. I lowered my eyes and kept my mouth shut.

"Ok. Back to the plan. We'll fix a tracker on her dress. And Ayantika you should wear a black dress so that he can't find it. Am I clear?" He asked looking at the three of us. I like this character. He is a great leader.

"Yes," we replied simultaneously.

"Jack all the responsibility of the party is on you. Jacky Ayantika's security is on you. Let'scatch him. Now let's ready for a party."

~√~√~

I put the tracker inside my bra. The plan has a slight change. Instead of one, I'll have two trackers on me. One, on my dress and the other on my cloth. If by chance, Lei see the tracker on my cloth then I'll have another one, which will help them to find me.

"You will be wearing this to a party?" Jack asked me when I was descending the stairs.

"What's wrong with this?" I asked looking down at my cloth, trying to find any defect with it.

"You will be wearing whatever it is called to a party?" He asked again.

"Yes don't have anything else which is black," I said.

" But..."

"Enough, Ayantika come Ryan is waiting," Jacky said not letting Jack talk. I went with Jacky to the car waiting outside the front door. I claimed in after Jacky opened the door for me. I looked at my side and saw Ryan bush with his phone. He was texting someone. After a minute he acknowledged my presence and said 'let's go' to the driver.

He could have complimented me.

~√~√~

The party was going in full swing. Couples are dancing. Ryan is talking to someone while I'm at the bad waiting for Leo to come and kidnap me. Note the sarcasm. I took a sip of the water and it felt odd. Like, it has some weird taste. I felt my phone vibrating. It's a message from Jacky.

Ayantika a waiter will drop a drink on you and you will go to the washroom. Leo had come here and you should be alone now.

Before I could reply to him, I felt my back getting wet. I turned around quickly and saw a waiter with a tray of drinks.

"I'm so sorry ma'am," he signalled me to go to the washroom with his eyes.

"It's okay," I said and went towards the washroom.

God help me!!!

Ryan P.O.V.

I saw Ayantika going to the washroom. I felt bad for using her. When Jack said to use Ayantika as a big, I was close to killing him. I just hope Leo does nothing to her before I get him.

Five minutes later, I looked at Jack who was talking to one of our shareholders. He nodded at me. I excused myself from the group of men, I was talking to.

"Where are they?" I asked in my earpiece.

"Parking lot," Jacky replied.

Jack and I ran towards the parking lot. As soon as we reached the parking lot a car drove away. I ran to the end of the parking lot where Jacky is waiting for us in a car.

"Where are they going?"

"Your house," he said surprised. Even I was surprised. Why would he choose my territory?

We quickly got in the car and Jack started driving.

I have to reach there before Leo does anything to her. I can't lose her.

A/N

After such a long time I updated.

Anyway, how do you like the chapter?