I Just Can't Prove It

It was Tuesday Night and i wait patiently at the table for two, my childhood best friend Dixie was coming to meet up with my at Olive Garden for dinner and a glass of wine. We met up every Tuesday here to chat and catch up like the besties we were. It was my favorite part of the week hands down. My phone rings with a message from her saying that she's coming in. I look to the door and see her walk through. I get up excitedly and beckon for her to come to the table. She sees me, smiles, and slowly walks over.
As she sits down, I notice her worrying look and tried face
"Dixie, what's wrong babe? I've known you since elementary I know when somethings bothering you."
I take my hand and rub her back for comfort. She sighs and admits
"I'm so sorry Larri for bringing the mood down like this, but i just had an explosive fight with Noah before coming here. I'm convinced he's cheating on me and seeing someone else and I'm heartbroken."
Her voice cracks and a tear falls.
"I even checked our bank statement this morning and that ain't my jewelry on our joint account. He's seeing another and buying them jewelry, I'm broken. There ain't no doubt in my mind, Larri."
I stare in shock. Noah seemed like such a sweetheart I was baffled to see that there was infidelity.
"Dixie baby I'm so sorry. You do not deserve this at all."
I pat her back and make sure to listen to her as she rambles on about how he's been acting different.
"I just have this gut feeling he did it but I just cant prove it, I'm so exhausted from worrying."  she proclaims. "I know there's someone's he's seeing or even sleeping with, but you know what they say 'no body no crime'.... but I ain't letting up until the day I die." She hits the table and her head falls into her hands. She balls her eyes out as her fettuccine lays there on her plate untouched. She gathers herself and then sighs. Dixie looks me in the eyes and says
"I think I'm gonna call him out."