86. Doctor Check up

Manik was working on his mails, side by side he was checking Nandini also confirming that she was comfortable or not. He then checked the time it was 1.20. He closed the laptop and went down to check the lunch preparations. 

He noticed Mukthi was sleeping on the sofa. He sat beside her and caressed her head. Kissing her head lightly went inside the kitchen. Butlers were cooking, he called one of them and asked," what are you cooking??".

Butler answered," we are cooking dal and rice, sir..". Nodding his head he opened the fridge and asked them to fry fish and pomegranate juice. He then told them to boil the water for drinking. 

After instructing the dishes, he came and sat beside Mukthi with his phone. He was reading the comments on social media and he received a call from his P.A.

Hearing the sound of the phone, Mukthi woke up from her sleep. She sat down on the sofa, rubbing her eyes leaning against his shoulder. After speaking to his P.A he cut the call. He then kept his hands around her shoulder and asked," why are you sleeping here??". 

She said," I had an early morning meeting and I just got back finishing that. And I was so sleepy couldn't move my pretty ass from here".

He glared at her for her explanation, she smiled sheepishly hugging his waist. He chuckled and caressed her hair. While caressing her hair, he pulled some hair from the hairband and asked," your hair is getting rough, are you applying oil or not??". 

She bit her tongue and said," I will use hair spray Bhai, leave that". He gave a stern look, she showed her teeth. He said," go get the oil, I will give you an oil massage..".

She whined," Oh Bhai, not now I am hungry feed me first". He sighed and left to get the lunch for her. She turned on the TV, he brought the lunch and sat in his previous place. Looking at the plate she licked her lips like a child. 

He then started feeding her with a fish, She was sharing all the silly acts she did. He laughed and pinched her cheeks for her masti.

 He laughed and pinched her cheeks for her masti