7. The Memorable Dinner

After their decision, they were waiting for Manik and Abhi

After their decision, they were waiting for Manik and Abhi. After 15 minutes they came and settled in the chairs. Abhi said,"they told us the presentation is perfect".Raman and Rajesh said,"we know about you" then they smiled, seeing their dad's confidence.

Then Manik asked," dad why are you so happy?". Rajesh smiled and said," my dear son, I just told about your marriage thing to Raman". Listening this Manik and Abhi were shocked or maybe sad. Abhi looked at his dad, he smiled and gave a thumbs up, seeing that Abhi understood everything, Raman was smiling. But Manik was little bit sad. After that They were eating the lunch, when Abhi said," dad I want to make a call to mom to know about Nandini, please excuse me". Raman said,"it's ok you can call here itself, I also want to know about my princess".

Listening their talks Manik and Rajesh was confused then Rajesh asked,"what happened to Nandini?"

Raman said,"she was feeling low" then he told about her yesterday conversation with Abhi. Manik was worried for Nandini but he didn't knew why he was worried for Nandini. Abhi called Ishitha, then asked about Nandini. She said just now she ate her breakfast, after eating the breakfast, again she went to sleep. Abhi smiled and told about Nandini to his dad.

Rajesh said looking at Manik,"don't worry, she will be ok. but you know Raman the boy which we will going to choose for Nandini is very lucky, am I right Manik?".Then Manik said,"ofcourse dad" with fake smile but he was little lost and said," dad, shall we move because I have to pickup Mukthi also". Rajesh said,"yes, I forgot she will be going to be kill us". Raman and Abhi smiled. They both bid bye to each other.

Rajesh and Manik was going to their car then Rajesh said,"Manik you start the car I forgot to inform the dinner timing to Raman, I will come you go" Manik nodded his head.

Rajesh went to Raman and Abhi and said,"don't forget to bring my daughter ok" They both smiled, and Rajesh went to his car and settled down in that. Manik started to driving. Soon they reached Mukthi's place after picking Mukthi they all went to their mansion.

Murthy mansion:

Abhi and Raman entered into the living room. Ishitha was studying the file, the both Murthy's went and hugged her. Ishitha smiled and noticed their happiness.