13. Friends

They all settled in the dining table for the lunch

They all settled in the dining table for the lunch. Ishitha and Rohini were coming from the kitchen with the dishes. Nandini went near them and started helping them. Manik was looking at her only. Mukthi noticed this, then she coughed to get a attention from her one and only Bhai. Manik looked Mukthi and gave water to her And asked," are you okay???".

She said,"i am okay Bhai but you are not... You forgot me because you are always looking bhabi " with fake anger. Manik was shocked and held Mukthi hand then said,"mukku why are you thinking like that???. I...". He was cut by Mukthi,"Bhai I am teasing you, sorry". Manik said,"what??, you killed me ". Mukthi said,"i am sorry".

Manik said,"but I will give your punishment"

Manik said,"but I will give your punishment". Mukthi nodded her head feeling guilty. Manik smiled and kissed her knuckles. She smiled and said,"you are always super Bhai". He chuckled at her comment. They all are eating, Manik and Nandini were time to time glanced each other.

Suddenly Manik's phone rang to broke the eyelock. He took the phone, after seeing the caller I'd his smile was big. Then he excused himself and went to talk. Ishitha said,"beta first eat, afterwards you will talk to them". Manik said,"mom, just a minute I will come". All are smiled hearing the mom word.

Ishitha smiled brightly and teased him. She said,"but Manik, I am your darling Na". Listening this Manik realised what he called. He said," oh I am sorry, if you don't like it". Ishitha laughed loudly and said,"i was just teased you, I am also your mom ok". He smiled and kissed her cheek. Then Rohini said," oh, some one forgot me???". Manik rolled her eyes and kissed Rohini tightly. All are smiled seeing that.

 All are smiled seeing that