22. Fab3 and Rohini

After the conversation they all sat and talked randomly

After the conversation they all sat and talked randomly. Mukthi and Nandini sat beside each other. Then Nandini said,"Mukthi thank you for the gift". Mukthi smiled and said,"don't thank me bhabi, it's my right to give you". They both smiled and Nandini asked," then what about the missing photo??".

Mukthi shocked and smiled sheepishly. Nandini was confused about her smile. Then Mukthi said," oh.... bhabi...., that photo... Not now...". She was stammering very badly.

Nandini asked,"why are you stammering Mukthi??". Mukthi said,"bhabi, I will give that photo after your marriage Na". Nandini asked," why??". Mukthi said,"because the photo....". Nandini asked,"that photo...?".

Mukthi sighed and said,"that was Bhai's small age photo without dress".
She said closing her eyes tightly. Nandini said,"it's okay, I will.....". Soon  realization hit her. She closed her mouth with her palms.

Mukthi saw that and laughed loudly. Nandini looked down with a blush. Mukthi's laughter echoed in the room. All are looking at her with amusing expression.

Manik noticed Nandini's blushed face and asked,"what happened Mukthi, why are you laughing??". Mukthi stopped her laughing and said,"nothing Bhai". Manik looked at the both suspiciously.

Then they continued their talking session. Mukthi said to Nandini,"bhabi, don't tell that to Bhai. I will give that photo to you, after your marriage". Nandini again blushed and hit her head. And they smiled.

Then Dhruv and Aliya also joined with them

Then Dhruv and Aliya also joined with them. And Manik, cabir and Navya sitting separately. Manik said to Navya,"thank you Navya for being with Nandini. You take care of her na that's why. Today I heard a news you helped her with a lunch in the busy schedule".

Cabir was looking at her admiringly.
Navya smiled and said,"you know Manik, I don't have any one in my life except Nandini and her family. They took care of me like my parents. And Abhi is my brother and Nandini is my sister. Now you understood, she is my sister, I have to take care of her na".

She said with tears in her eyes but a small smile played in her lips. Manik smiled and wiped her tears and side hugged her. Cabir looked at her with a smile( oh... I think next love story Will start soon😍😍).