62. The Sacred Wedding

Manik's room:

Time 2:15

A boy was massaging Manik's hair, then he washed his hairs... After that he did his facial.... After an hour he finished everything, Manik thanked him and he gave some tips to him... Then the boy went from there....

Manik sat on his place and thinking something deeply... Then he called Abhi and asked him to come to his room... Within a five minutes Abhi came to the room...

Abhi asked,"what happened Manik??". Manik said something seriously and hearing that Abhi was on cloud nine... Without saying anything he hugged him tightly and said,"thanks... Thanks a lot Manik..".

Manik smiled and hugged him back, then he broke the hug and said," she is going to be my wife, Abhi.... I have to fulfil her every wish...".

Abhi smiled and his eyes were filled with tears.... Manik was shocked and before he could say something Abhi said,"you know Manik... Nandini is like my child.. She can't do anything without my help... My life starts with her face,(he smiled with his tears).. Morning she won't wake up without seeing me and tasting my coffee... It's her habit to drink my handmade coffee, and ends with her face, every night I would go to her room to check her...(he chuckled).. She can't even took her duvet properly, everyday I will cover her with the quilt.. She snuggled in that like a baby does...

(He took a deep breath.. and said with a beautiful smile on his face.)

Murthy mansion filled with her voice, her smile, her carefree attitude, her childish act, her giggles, her laughter, her kindness, her naughtiness, her each and every step made the mansion alive....

(He sighed thinking bidaai.....).

Now we are going to witness her crying...(a tear escaped from his eye, he wiped that). I don't know what am I going to do without her... She is our peace....".

He finished his words and Manik hugged him with a respect in his eyes... Manik broke the hug and said,"i don't have words for your love but I can say that I will take good care of her. I know I can't replace your place but I will assure you to give all  the love to her...

In a short span of time, she took my heart with her. I understand your feelings..... But now I can't even imagine my life Without her... And she also knew that you are her first priority above me... And I am not angry for that but I feel proud of her... She is right as always because you are the best...".

Abhi smiled at his words and they shared the hug... Then Manik asked,"so will you do it what I said...". Abhi nodded his head brightly and said,"of course I will..".

Then Manik instruct something to him, after that Abhi went to get ready...., and Manik also went to freshen up for his marriage....

Nandini's room:

Time 3:30

Nandini came out of the restroom in bathrobe after freshening herself.. Then the salon girl gave the lehenga to Nandini, she took that and went to the closet and wore the lehenga without the duppatta....

As she came out, alya, Mukthi and Navya was waiting for her in their outfits looking beautiful...

Nandini looked at them and said,"hey, you guys are looking gorgeous....". Mukthi said,"thank you bhabi... But you are more beautiful than us..... That too without make up...".

Nandini chuckled and said,"because I am a bride, when you will be a bride na.... That day I will say so many things...". Mukthi blushed and others laughed...

Then the hair stylist came and do her hair style.. the trio helped her.. After that make up artists came and started their work.... After like an hour they finished Nandini's hair style and make up....