A/N

Konnichiwa reader-san !!!!  author-chan here right at your service so in this a/n ill just tell you the basics first

!I DO NOT OWN DETECTIVE CONAN! DETECTIVE CONAN BELONGS TO OUR BELOVED AOYAMA GOSHO-SAMA! I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS AND THE PLOT(kinda) 

just to tell you this is my first official story i wrote so im sorry for miss spells and if my grammar is wrong. OH! and this will be an Akai x OC okay~ if u have request for side story's or whatnots i will be glad to make another book for that or maybe just put the in this book ;)

Also. There will not be too much of a  Shuichi×Natsuki scenes. So if you're here for that there will be only a tiny portion of that.

Im gonna put on a quick profile for my Oc enjoy the book!

Past Name : Nora Kazumi

New Name : Natsuki Kudo

Past age : 25

New Age : 0

Past Family : Unknown Mother (deceased)  Unknown Father (deceased)

New Family : Yukiko Kudo (Mother / Alive)   Yusaku Kudo (Father / Alive)  Shinichi Kudo (Little Brother / unborn)

Past Appearance : Long wavy black hair with sharp red eyes and pale skin

New Appearance : Long caramel brown wavy hair like Yukiko and blue sapphire eyes like Yusaku's. She has fair skin and quite a petite body.

Personality : She is a sweet girl, always smiles! but if she got mad oh no...its like the world will end Nora/Natsuki is an intelligent girl, She was smart from she was small (like literally 5-9 year old small). Truly she is a kind soul....but that organization made Nora into a killer, She had a high sense of justice.

Talents : Hacking(to the point where she can go hack and leave without a single trace) firearms(you call it! Hand gun, Sniper, Riffle, all of it!) Fighting(oh hoh! everything! daggers! Karate! Jet Kune do! Taekwondo! Aikido! Jiu Jitsu! You say it) Solving crimes(like i said she is a genius! she started deducting at the age of 6! 6! imagine it! keyword: imagine for you)

likes : Family, shooting, hacking, sweets, tea, coffee, inventing, Solving crimes, Acting

dislikes : Someone hurting/insulting her family, killing, violence

Natsuki and Shinichi will have a 10 year old gap! Natsuki is the older one ofc, and to make it believable look bellow 

Yukiko when having Natsuki is 21 year old and Yusaku is 23

Yukiko when having Shinichi is 31 year old and Yusaku is 33

Yukiko when the story starts is 48 years old and Yusaku is 51

well they look youth-full okay! don't blame me

DONE! AUTHOR-CHAN OUT

SEE YOU IN NEXT CHAPTER

LOVE YOU ALL~~

word count  :  418 words