~Movie 22~ Zero The Enforcer (part 1)

Introducing to you! Let's put. A break on the usual chapters and spend some time in the movies for now! I forgot if Natsuki have even met Amuro/Rei... So just pretend she knows but she never met him as amuro before. I apologize for the use manga panels... since... I was kind of exhausted from my school works... I had to use the manga for some scene's instead. THIS MOVIE DOESN'T INFECT ANY OF THE STORIES PLOT!!! AND IM SORRY FOR THE USE OF PARTS!! I'LL UPDATE PART 2 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

The blondish brown haired female was requested by the PSB to assist a certain blonde haired Japanese officer. At the moment, she was going to meet the officer she's going to assist. They agreed to meet up at the place where they need to check, which is the international conventional center.

"You must be Kudo Natsuki." -The man said, approaching the female.

"And you must be Furuya Rei. Nice to meet you." -Natsuki said back, shaking their hands.

"You got the report, right?" -Rei asked while we walked around to check the place for any possible... Bombs...

"Yes. Possible terrorist?" - Natsuki said, making sure.

"Indeed. We're going to tighten the security here, since the Tokyo Summit would be held here next week..." -Rei informed. But before Natsuki could say anything, the sound of a bomb came off. The sudden loudness almost making their ears bleed. Nonetheless, the most worrisome thing on the moment is the flaming hot fire and the flying debris. The both of them quickly covered their nose and mouth, trying to avoid inhaling the smoke. The fire is already surrounding them, making the two looked at the building that was already covered in flames. Natsuki and Rei looked at each other before going their separate ways, silently agreeing to check every where for survivors. Which resulted on them getting scratches and minor burn marks. The both of them found around 25 till 30 survivors each. The other officers either dead, or evacuated already. And just like that, Natsuki is already linked deeply into this case.

Time skip until the meeting at Tokyo MPD