~30~ Marriage

AHA! THE CHAPTER YOU BUNCH IS WAITING FOR!! AND YES. I DECIDED TO HOLD THEIR MARRIAGE FIRST BEFORE THE WHOLE 'FUTURE ORDEAL'!

And specially! We're going to welcome my new writing partner! Or you can say a writing assistant! I present to you! @cookie_lover3600!! They will write the chapters when I don't! But I will still proofread them and edit them! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st September 2021
05.30 am
Author's POV

"....Here it is...Today is the day...." -Natsuki murmured while looking at the mirror. She was restless the entire night, anticipating the day that was going to come. Aka today. She just finished bathing, water still dripping from her hair. She took a hair dryer and dried her hair. After her hair is dry, she placed the hair dryer on the vanity and stood up to change her bathrobes to an elegant white dress. The dress hugged her curves beautifully yet also flowy. It was. Simple yet beautiful. The dress was embedded with jewels here and there, there was a cape placed on the shoulders of the dress. It was magnificent. Astonishing. Incredible. At the exact moment someone knocks on the door.

"Come in" Natsuki turns around to see the one only Kudo Shinichi.

"Ehe... Shin-chan!" Natsuki called.

"Stop calling me that" Annoyed, Shinichi said.

"What the hell are you doing here Shin-chan~?" Natsuki spoke, ignoring her brother's previous remark.

"Well you don't expect me to not attend my sister's wedding right? That would be... Weird... So i convinced haibara to give me the antidote for today, it'll last for a while... She gave it to me surprisingly fast. " said shinichi in one breath 

"Well I'm not surprised~ Since you said it was your sister's wedding, she must have given it quickly. Ater all, she must have remembered her own sister" Natsuki murmered a bit sadly. At the exact moment the door slams open.

"Aahhhh~ Natsuki~ its your wedding day!! Finally! What should i do? Is my make up alright? Do i look old or ugly?~" A very excited but agitated Yukiko comes in.

"Aren't you already old... " Shinichi mutters.

"What did u say... Shin-chan~" Yukiko said sweetly. But u can see her veins popping out of anger.

"Maa maa it's Natsuki's wedding day. We should all relax and make it feel special for her. " Yusaku said.

"But i cant believe my little daughter is getting married..." Yusaku said sulking in the corner

"It's surprising to see tou-san who is usually calm acting like this..." Natsuki speaks up with a sweat drop.

"And I'm not little anymore dad~" Natsuki added.

"Well... If it was some other punk, I dont think he would be here right now." Yusaku said glaring at thin air...

"Well i am surprised that Ai-chan gave you the antidote Shin-chan. But you convinced her either way~ With your amazing acting... Which I taught him of course!!" Yukiko says rather cheerfully.

"Now you can meet Ran-chan and confess your undying love~ Aahhh i can get soo many pictures  of that~" Yukiko said.

"Shut up! I'm not going to confess or anything!" Shinichi said. But the blush on his face is as clear as the sky.

"Don't worry Shin-chan i will make sure ran catches the bouquet~" Natsuki teased, winking at his blushing face.

"Well you two boys, out of here! The bride has to get ready!" Yukiko commanded, swatting off Yusaku and Shinichi.