~22~ Rotten Apple

OH . MY . GOD . HOW????? JUST HOW? 5.67K READERS?????? JUST........ WOW.... IM AT LOST OF WORDS........ Thank you soo much! im really happy that i got this much support! and im sorry for not updating often.... so.... I'LL MAKE SURE TO UPDATE LOTS!! THANK YOU! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Natsuki's pov

*Ringgg*

"ughh" -I groaned reaching for the alarm on the night stand beside my bed, I opened my eyes a bit seeing that it's 6 am. I sat on the edge of my bed yawning while stretching my limbs trying to be fully awake, key word - trying. I sat there staring blankly at the air blinking a couple times before finally gripping on to my soul and decided to start the day with a warm bath, I went to the bathroom grabbing my clothes and took a quick and warm bath. I went out of the bathroom refreshed wearing a white blouse with black shorts and leggings, I walked to my vanity taking a hair brush deciding what should i do with my hair today. I ended up tying my hair into a high ponytail letting my caramel brown bangs frame my face, after im done i took my phone and went down to the kitchen. Making eggs and toast for breakfast alongside with some black coffee, i went out to take the mails before eating. Walking to the mailbox I took out some mails and a news paper, I went inside my house thinking I should eat my breakfast first, so I did! After I ate I sat down on the couch turning on the news while looking trough the mails until I found two odd letters. One was addresses to Shin-chan and one was addressed to me, I left the letter that was for Shin-chan at the coffee table and looked to the letter addressed for me. I opened it and took the paper inside, I read it for a while before remembering this episode...... The letter was from vermouth and it was an invitation to a late halloween party on a boat.

"....." -I stared blankly at the paper

"Should I get ready?" -I mumbled

"I think I should..... I'll just text shinichi to grab the mails since he's at hakase's" -I said to myself while walking back to my room with my phone and the letter, while walking I texted shinichi to get his letter's along with dad's fan mail to sort it out. For now i grabbed a bullet proof vest, hand gun, and my sniper for later tonight. I heard the door open so I'm assuming that's shinichi getting the mails.

"*sigh*..... Shinichi is now reading the mail~ and shiho is freaking out~ and somewhat I don't know when he will make shiho sleep~ and..... Oh yea.. Mom is going to get here too... Am I forgetting someone? Eum..... WAIT!!!! Aghh, its Heiji" -I said to no one

I don't have anything to do.... Maybe I should just take a quick nap since there's nothing I can do~

Time skip to after the nap brought to you by me writing this at 2 am

"haahhhh" -I yawned while slowly fluttering my eyes open, I stretched my arms out and checked my phone.

"it's 4 pm....." -I mumbled

'there's a text from shinichi and Shu....' -I thought as I opened shinichi's text first

Shin-chan
Nee-san, there's something we need to talk about. Meet me at hakase's house

Natsuki
Okay~ be there in 5 minutes

Shinichi must already be planning things out, since the text was sent 5 minutes ago.... Well then now on to Shuichi's text

Shu~
Natsu-chan we have something to do tonight, Jodie already sent the information to you. I'll meet you at the location.

Natsuki
Hai! Hai! Wakarimasu! I'll be there just before jodie comes~

After that I closed my phone and went to change my clothes. I wore a white shirt and black leather jacket and pants, oh how these are my favourite clothes~ and of course this is a bulletproof jacket and I wore a vest underneath too. I placed a hand gun on my thigh holster while I putted my disabled sniper in a black backpack. I went down to find shinichi, kaa-san, and heiji talking in the library. I walked up to them, they didn't notice me so i decided to announce my own existence.