Chapter 16

"What's up?" Mal asks nervously knowing her bad feeling was right.

Evie sighs. "Okay don't freak out...I wanted you and Ben to have a great honeymoon so I didn't tell you right away so I'm telling you now which counts right?" Evie rambles.

"E just tell me!" Mal exclaims impatient.

"It's...Audrey. She's bad again and pulling her same stuff she did before. But...it's different this time and more powerful and she isn't even being controlled by your mother's staff."

Mal sighs mad Evie didn't tell her sooner but determined to get back and help stop Audrey. Again.

"I'll tell Ben and we will be back there soon."

"Sorry M...just please hurry." Evie hangs up.

Mal sighs and goes back into the room and starts packing using a fast packing spell to make sure it all gets done quick. Ben gets up looking at Mal nervously.

"'Mal? Why are you packing our bags?" Mal sighs and looks at him. "It seems Audrey is bad again and she's hurting Auradon. AGAIN! So we need to go back to Auradon and defeat her." Ben sighs and helps pack. "What could be her reason this time? I thought she turned over a new leaf." Mal shrugs. "I guess she has more of a revenge streak than we caught on." Ben nods and continues helping Mal pack.

They finish packing and they call the limo. When the limo gets there they get in and head to Auradon. Mal bounces her leg nervously hoping Audrey didn't do too much. Ben puts a reassuring hand on her leg making her stop and look at him. Ben smiles. "We can do it. You've battled your mother, Uma, and Audrey. So consider this round two." Mal smiles at how her husband always helps her see what she can do. They kiss sweetly.

Once they get to Auradon Evie is already there waiting. Mal and Ben get out and Evie runs to her and hugs her tightly. "Thank god you're here." Mal hugs back. "Alright where is she?" Evie lifts up. "We don't know but let's go to the meeting room. That's where everyone is." Mal nods and her and Ben walk to the room, their bags being sent to their bedroom for them.

They open the doors and Belle and Adam sigh at relief at the sigh of Mal and Ben. "Thank god you're back. We're sorry your honeymoon was cut short." Mal shakes her head. "Auradon is more important." They nod and sit down at the round table. Jay and Carlos are already sitting at the table.

"So...what has Audrey done so far?"

"She's turned people to stone...put some asleep...pretty much the same stuff she pulled last time. But it's different. Someone is controlling her." Belle explains.

"So, this isn't some weird revenge mission...someone is controlling her. But why Audrey?" Everyone shrugs not sure. Mal sits back and thinks. She rubs her baby bump which has gotten bigger. "Alright so...we have a stake out. We take shifts and when Audrey comes we'll strike." Ben looks at her worried for her and the baby. "Mal are you sure you want to take on Audrey...I mean you're still pregnant." Mal nods. "I'll have Uma to help me and if I get tired we'll take shifts. I won't put myself or the baby in danger." Ben nods still worried but trusts Mal.

They all divide into twos Mal being with Uma, Ben being with Carlos, Jay being with Evie. Belle and Adam stay back, knowing they should leave it to the kids.

Mal and Uma stake out on the balcony where they can look from high up. Mal looks through there binoculars and looks around. "Where could she be?" Mal asks. Uma looks around too and shrugs. "I don't know...I mean all it took last time was to look in her bedroom and diary." Mal looks at her. "That's genius! If she was gonna plot something she'd definitely write it in her diary. And it will tell us if she's being controlled or if this is all her again."

"You? Wanting to look in someone's diary? I guess the isle isn't out of the girl after all." Uma smirks and Mal smiles. "Never. Let's go."

They head to Audreys room and spell the lock to get it open. They walk in and look for her diary. They find it on her desk.

Out in the open? Odd. Mal and Uma thought. Mal picks it up and opens it to find her latest entry. She found it and reads it.

July 8

Dear, Diary

Today was great! I got to go on a trip with the fairies. Definitely felt good to get out. I hope we do that more often. More excited that Harry is coming too!

Hold up! Harry...Harry Hook?!

I never thought I'd fall for a VK...but he's just so great and dreamy. Who would have thought? The son of captian hook and the daughter of sleeping beauty? Anyway, we're heading out now. More updates later.
Audrey

"So what does it say?" Uma asks. Mal tries to comprehend it. "Audrey...and Harry are together." Uma's eyes go wide. "WHAT?!" "I know! Who would have thought?" Uma shakes her head. "That guys always finds new girls to flirt with." Mal nods still confused. If she's this happy and has a new love interest...why would she be doing all this? That means Belle was right. She is being controlled. By who though?

"I see your brain's gears moving what are you thinking?"

"I think we gotta find Audrey and find out why she's really doing all this. And more importantly who did this to her."
______________________________
hi guys! hope you guys liked this! i promised a longer chapter!! i kinda ship Audrey and Hook after D3!! all your comments and votes mean a lot to me!! love you all!