Chapter 7

After their date, Mal and Ben went home. Mal was still shaken up, but was hiding it. She didn't want to make Ben worry. She put her hand on her stomach worried. Ben notices, but knows Mal doesn't want him to. He puts his hand on Mal's just showing he's there. She smiles little as they walk inside. Ben's parents are there because they knew something as up. Ben's mom goes to them. "Are you guys alright?" Ben looks at her. "Yes... why wouldn't we be?" Ben's dad took off his glasses. "Harry Hook left us a pretty threatening note. It told us we better send Mal to him or he'll take his rage out on Auradon." Mal frowns knowing what it's all about. "It's my fault. It's all my fault," she says tearing running up to her room. Ben follows her. "Mal wait!" She keeps going full on crying now and she stops in front of the door. Ben makes it to her and turns her around pulling her in for a hug. "Baby nothing is your fault. You did nothing." Mal shakes her head and says," It is and you'll see why after I tell you the story." Ben opens the door and helps her in. They sit on the bed and Ben holds her. As Mal lays her head on Ben's chest, he looks at her and says, "Tell me the story." Mal takes a deep breath.

A year ago

Mal just left Auradon after her fight with Ben. She is back in the Aisle of the Lost. She never thought she'd be back there, but after her and Ben's fight, she wasn't feeling like she belonged. She drove her motor bike through town. She looked around seeing as nothing changed. She kept seeing Mal and Ben posters around graffitied. She rips it off and crumbles it throwing it on the floor. She continues driving and gets nostalgia seeing her old home. It doesn't feel the same. She thought. Mal drives to her and the guy's secret hang out. Only they know it exists. She parks the bike and gets off. She gets a rock off the floor and throws it at the sign raising the fence to reveal a set of stairs. She smirks to herself and runs up. She makes it up there to reveal all their old rooms. She can't believe nothing has changed. She finds a mirror and looks into it revealing her blonde hair with purple at the bottom. What was she thinking? This isn't her. She knows where she should go. She runs back down and goes to her favorite and only hair place. She goes there and sees Dizzy, the daughter of Drizzela. She squeals when she sees her and they talk and Mal gets a new make over. She thanks Dizzy as no other than Harry Hook comes in demanding money. Mal rolls here eyes and reveals herself. "Hello Harry." Hook looks at her with his cocky stare. "Oh look who it is...Mal. Uma will love to see you." She rolls her eyes. "Let's just go and give back Dizzy's money. Hook shakes his head. "Nah, this is going towards a new hook." He puts it up in front of her face and touches her hair pushing it a little. She takes out her gum and puts it on his hook. "Let's just go." She says bye to Dizzy and goes with Harry to Uma. As they walk Harry is caught staring. Mal looks at him. "You have anywhere else to look?" Hook smirks. "So how is it back at Auradon, as annoying and preppy in real life as we see on t.v.?" Mal sighs. "It's actually a great place...I just don't belong there." Hook chuckles. "Uma knew you were going to return. She knew you couldn't survive in a place like that. She knew that you can never make a villain a hero." Mal stops and looks at him. "So me seeing Uma is just gonna prove that she's right? I don't think so." She starts walking in the other direction. Harry follows. "Hey, we don't have to see her right away....we could continue what we had right now." He smirks. Mal rolls yer eyes. "Harry I'm not in the mood. You know why we broke up." "Yes yes I know but....I can't get over you. Come on you left that beasty prince and I'm glad you did. You deserve someone who would give you your full attention. A pirate who has a heart longing for one girl." Mal actually smiled a little at that. She knows that she wouldn't have to change for Harry. She could just be herself because that's all he wanted in the first place. She looks at him. She then remembers Ben and how she does love him and that even though she didn't say it, she knows she does. "I'm sorry Harry, but I'm not in the mood for a new relationship." Harry sighs. "Come on! You know you want me." He tries to grab her to kiss her and she slaps him. "No means no Harry. Leave me alone!" He gets angry. "Fine! But, I will never stop until I get what I want!" He walks away angrily. Mal sighs and walks away.

*End of flashback*

"See? Now he's threatening the kingdom." Ben holds her hands. "Mal none of this is your fault. You said no to him, it's his fault that he can't let things go." Mal nods still worried. "Did you really know you loved me even when you ran back to the aisle?" Mal nods looking into his eyes. "I loved you since our first date. I did feel something even if I didn't know what love was yet." Ben smiles and kisses her. "Mal we will get through this I promise. It's us against the world." Mal smiles and hugs him tightly. Ben smiles rubbing her back. "Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you both." Mal smiles rubbing her stomach.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
hey guys! hope you all like this! i'm so sorry i'm not posting regularly! i love you all for sticking by this! ❤️