Chapter 11

Everyone was preparing for this "ball". Everyone who knew about Mal and Harry and were in on the plan. The plan was simple: get Mal and harry to the ball, have Ben come and give Mal true loves kiss. "It won't be that simple you know?" Evie said holding a clipboard looking at decorations. Ben looks at her. "It will work, we can't give up." Evie sighs. " Harry is dumb, but he isn't that dumb. He'll know something is up." Ben nods as he helps put a decoration up. "I'll do anything to get Mal back and to make sure he never does this again." Evie sighs and frowns. "I'm sorry I'm being harsh...I just want my best friend back." She looks at Ben with tears in her eyes. "I know it was painful for you to see her look at you and not know who you are..but it hurt more seeing she didn't even know me." Ben nods.
"I get it Evie I really do don't worry." She nods wiping her eyes. "Alright we need to move if we want to do this in time." Ben nods and together with the others they organize the ball.

At Harry Hook's hideout

Harry and Mal are cuddling on the couch. "Ah Mal isn't this paradise." Harry said in a relaxed voice. Mal nods smiling kissing his cheek. "It is." He smiles. "Don't worry I will figure out whoever those nosy people are and make sure they don't ruin this." He smirks hiding it as Mal turns to face him. "They did seem familiar though...especially the guy in that blue suit with the brown hair." He shakes his head. "You never met them...they're trying to play with your head because they hate me." "Why? What did you do?" She asks curiously. He sighs. "I'll tell you another day my mallie dear." She nods and lays her head on his chest.

Back at the castle

They are prepping for the ball when someone opens the castle doors wide and they walk in. Ben saw from the blue hair and all blue outfit it was the one and only Hades. Also known as Ben's future father in law. He walks in and walks right up to Ben. "Hi...uh...sir." Ben says still a little nervous around him. Hades made it clear that he would keep a very big eye on Ben since him and his daughter are engaged. "As long as you don't call me dad like the first day we met.." He chuckles patting him on the back. "So what's this big ball you're planning?" Ben stands there not sure if he should tell him his only daughter is spelled and with Harry Hook. "It's...just a ball to uh...dance and mingle." Hades raises his eyebrow not buying it. "Where's my daughter? I haven't seen her in a while." He swallows nervously as Hades walks closer and he could feel his hair starting to burn up. "Where's my daughter?" Ben knows he can't hide it anymore. But, if he tells Hades he will go over to Harry and completely roast him which doesn't sound like a bad idea for Ben, but Harry might be the only one who knows how to lift the spell if true love's kiss doesn't work. He looks at Hades. "She's...out somewhere hit she'll be back in time for the ball." "Out? Isn't she having a baby shouldn't she be resting? You let her run errands?!" Ben steps back a little as Evie walks up and puts a hand on Ben's shoulder. "He has a right to know." Hades looks at them. "What happened to Mal?" Evie sighs. "Harry Hook attacked us in the forest and spelled Mal to forget all of us and just remember being in love with...Harry Hook." Hades started to get angry and his hair lit up. "WHAT?!" Evie nods. "But this ball will lure them both here and Ben is going to give Mal true love's kiss as it has worked before when Ben was spelled to be in love with Uma." Hades sighs looking like he wants to kill someone. "And you're sure this will work?" Ben nods. "It's been proven we are true love. I don't have any doubts it won't work." Hades sighs. "If it doesn't I'm going to be the first person to roast that boy." They nod. Hades sighs and then look around. "So...you need any help?" They nod and together they all get the ball ready. They hope this will lure Harry and Mal here.
________________________________
hey guys!! hope you all liked this chapter! i finally got hades back and i love making him so overprotective over mal it's so cute! next chapter will be the ball! thank you all so much for all the support on this story, it means so much!!❤️