Chapter 9

Ben is outside near the beast statue looking at the sky. Mal finds him and walks up to him and stands next to him. Mal opens her mouth to speak, but Ben speaks first, "Why didn't you tell me?" Mal sighs. "I meant to...but I didn't want to add more stress to the situation." Ben shakes his head. "It was already added because now we know Hook won't stop at nothing to get you back and I'm going to lose you." Mal shakes her head going front of him. "Look at me." He keeps his head down avoiding her eye contact. He mumbles something. "What?" she asks didn't hearing it. "Do you still have feelings for him?" Mal makes her look at him. "No. I don't! I love you Ben with all my heart! We're true love remember?" Ben nods smiling a little making Mal smile. They share a sweet kiss. "Come on, let's go back in and make a plan to stop him." Ben nods and holds Mals hand and they walk back into the castle.

They walk back into the meeting room to find three eyes of worried and concern. Mal and Ben smile showing they're alright. They sigh of relief as Ben and Mal take their seats again. "So, what's the plan?" Evie asked determined. Mal starts," Well....I could lure him out wherever he is hiding. I'm the one he wants. Maybe I could talk to him or something. "Mal, it's Harry. You think he's going to just stop what he's doing because you talked to him?" Jay asks doubtful. Mal shrugs. "I could try." "No Mal we're not putting you in any danger!What if he brings more and they kidnap you. We can't risk that!" Mal sighs. "Well...it's the best plan I have and you four could be hiding somewhere in case he tries to do something." Evie nods agreeing. "That could work." Mal smiles so grateful to always have Evie on her side. Mal puts her hand in the middle. "Who's in?" Evie puts it in first smiling. Jay puts it in second and Carlos third. "We're always in!" Carlos says chuckling. Ben hesitates, but sees he's clearly outnumbered and puts his hand in. Mal smiles and kisses his cheek.

They all go back to their rooms and get dressed and prepared for the plan. Mal gets in a purple jumpsuit, with her small baby bump showing. Evie gets in a blue outfit with black combat boots. They meet Jay and Carlos who are in their every day outfits. Mal looks at them. Carlos looks at her and shrugs. "I didn't feel like getting dressed." "Let's just go!" Jay says too excited to fight someone. Mal sighs but can't help smiling. As long as she has her friends by her side, nothing can stop them.

They all go to the forest and they discuss where they're all going to hide while Mal talks to Harry. They all get in their spots, except for Ben who is hesitant. "Mal....I...don't know about this." Mal puts her hand on his cheek and kisses him. "It will be okay. Just get in your spot and trust me." Ben hesitates, nut heads to his spot. Mal is out in the open and she looks around, making sure she's alert for a sneak attack. She hears the crunching of sticks being crushed by someone's feet. She looks in the direction of where the sound is coming from. It gets louder and louder and louder until....

"Well well well, if it isn't ol' Mally." Harry chuckles grinning. Mal sighs and looks at him. "Hello Harry." He goes up to her and looks at her up and down. "Haven't changed. Still my Mal." He goes up to kiss her, but she stops him by putting her hand on his lips. "Not so fast, I have questions and you have answers." "Feisty as always I like it! Okay, I will play your game, but after! You are mine." He grins sitting down on a rock. Mal sighs and starts asking her questions.

"Why are you terrorizing Auradon?"

He looks at her. "You know why. Knowing how you work you definitely got my letter." Mal nods. "Well, it's not going to happen! I'm with Ben we're perfectly happy! We're getting married and we're-" Before she could finish her sentence Harry throws the love potion at her making her cough and fall to the floor blindly. Everyone comes out and gets in front while Ben goes down to see if Mal is okay. Hook chuckles. "I knew she wouldn't be alone. Well, no matter defeating me; Mal is mine for good now." Ben growls. "What did you do to her?!" Hook grins evilly. "Just gave her a little potion. She should wake up in a few seconds. She woke remember any of you. All she'll remember is being completely in love....with ME!" They all gasp and Ben gets up growling and goes to attack him, but he hears a low groan and looks down to see Mal sitting up holding her head. Ben goes down quick and helps her up. "Mal are you okay!" She looks at him.

"Who are you?..."
  _____________________________
hey guys! hope you're enjoying this story! so sorry i take long to update i've had this in my drafts for a while. i just get writers block a lot and don't know what to write, but i'll hopefully update more frequently! your comments are much appreciated! i can't believe this book had 6k reads! i had no idea this book would get so popular! thank you all for he support! it means a lot!💗
-G🌸