Finding yourself-Chapter 1

When your the daughter of a god some strange stuff happens I'm (y/n) and this is my story.

(Y/n) was just a normal girl but she had foster parents and always wanted to find her real ones. But she was never aloud to leave the house. Sure she loved her life and her 'parents' but she still felt empty not knowing who her family was. Of course she always had link almost like a brother but she felt lonely.

(Y/n) POV
"I need to find my real parents or at lest know who they are." I went down stairs to see my 'parents' sitting on the couch talking when they saw me the looked over smiled and said "hey honey how are you if your hungry there's leftovers from last night in the fridge." "Umm actually there's something I want to talk about" "shoot" "just get to the point maybe they will tell you..." "Who are my real parents?" I said really fast. "Oh... well we don't really know but when we found you on are door step..." "Not this story again..." "there was a note... we still have it if you want to look at it." "You never said there was a note. Where is it?" With that my 'mom' went up stairs and came down a few minutes later holding and envelope. "Well this is what you are looking for." I started to read the note it said...

Hi I'm sorry to do this but the baby is not safe with me please take care of her don't let her out if you sight if they find her bad things will happen and I will not forgive myself. Just protect her she is all that I have but I can not raise her in such an environment of what I live in. Please don't let me down.

I was so confused they didn't want me? No they didn't want me getting hurt. "Why didn't you show me this sooner?" "Well we didn't want you to go outside looking for them because of all the warning in the letter." I was still thing about why they would just leave me on somebody's door step if the don't want me to be hurt. What was so dangerous that they had to give me to strangers? But most importantly who were they and are they still alive? I was brought back to earth with a nock at are door. It was link.

Links POV

I nock at (y/n)'s door right away the door swiged open and I was pulled inside.

Hey guys and gals sorry it's short but I need to tell you something I am working on another book called "Fierce Deity x Reader 'Dont Go' so it you like this one you'll like the other one.

One more thing only the plot and the foster fam is mine every thing else was created by someone else or me so I will not take credit.