The demon-Chapter 8

Hey guys the picture there I drew I'm very proud of it. This is probably the best drawing I've done. Yes I know I can not draw but I like this one.

Deity's POV

After a long walk we made it to where the gods goddesses and deity's stay and watch over the mortals. I noticed Link tense up. I glanced at him and saw fear take over his normally calm face. "Where are we?" He asked looking up at me. "My... 'home'." He looked confused and scared. "I was banned for what I have done" "what did you do that was so bad?" "I killed innocent people." I said calmly and he moved a step away from me. I smirked at the action he made. I could tell that he was now ready to grab his sword. I moved my hand to fix my hat and he jumped a little and went for his sword until he realized that I was not going for the sword on my back. "I'm not going to attack you unless you give me a reason to." I said while looking down at him. He look sort of relived when I said that. We were at the entrance to the 'land of the gods' where the guards started talking but not in English so Link couldn't under stand.

Links POV

We made it to the front gate and the people there started to talk but it was a different language. I noticed that Deity understood them and he looked mad ish. I mean he always looks mad but he was mad now. I didn't even see the archers until an arrow came shooting down at Deity which he caught with two fingers 3cm away from his face. That's when he drew his sword and it got bloody fast.

-time skip-(because I don't know how to explain the scene)

Before I could even blink it was over. "We're not welcome here. We should go." I look up at the god who now has blood all over his sword, hands, and armor. He starts to walk away but I'm to shocked I mean ya I've killed monsters but not humans(even though there not humans they were gods) or not as blood or quickly. He looked back at me "are you coming?" "Umm y-yeah... sorry" I say as I catch up to him. I look back at the bloodied entrance one last time before following the god to a unknown place.

I'm really sorry that it's so short but more will be coming so yay! It might take some time though sorry:(