What happend?-Chapter 5

(A/n) hey guys thx for the reads I thought this was never going to be found but what do you know I'm really thankful for you guys I will try to update as fast as possible oh and if there's grammar issues just ignore them ok? Thx.

It's almost morning and I still haven't found this voice I was about to give up but then every thing went black and I heard that voice again "good... very good... do not... worry... everything is... fine" "everything is fine..." I whisper just as my last words go a long time.

Link POV

I wake up with a bad feeling and realize that (y/n) is gone. There's some monsters approaching ready for a fight so I jump up and grab my sword but there's a noise of a sword unsheathing but it wasn't mine and the heads of the monsters drop from the body's as the body's lose balance they fall tho the ground bleeding. I was so focused on the monsters that I didn't see 'him'. "You lost her didn't you?" I look up from the body's but only to need to look up even more to his eyes. "I-I" "Save the excuses I don't need this right now!" Now this guy was tall he could probably touch the top of the trees if wanted to he had on a grayish tunic with metal armer. In the armer there was a crescent moon and what looks like a peace of the triforce. He held a long sword with two pieces of metal wrapping around one another. "W-who are you?" "You don't know me?" He asked a little shocked at the question. I just shook my head no he laughed a little "I'm the god of war and wrath the Fierce Deity." That's when I got scared "w-why (gulp) why are you l-looking for (y-y/n)?" "Because she is in danger" he said while going on one knee so he can see me eye to eye. "W-what kind of d-danger?" "You know about Majora I'm I wrong?" "N-no" "well he has been looking for her ever since she was born he already killed her mother which is why I left her in the hands of you mortals. Which I see now as a mistake. Now Majora has her in his grasp probably sucking the power out of her which will be killing her in the process."

Deity POV

I can't believe how stupid mortals are I ask them to do one thing and they fail. "Did you see her leave?" I realized that he's still looking at the monsters on the ground. So I grab his shoulders so he will look at me. "I-I didn't know she left I woke up right before y-you got here." "Why did you even let her leave the house? I said she would be in danger if she stuck a toe outside. Did they not read the note?" "They read it and they gave it to (y/n) because she was wanting to find her real parents." He looked like he wanted to kill me and make they death painful. "Y-your not g-going to k-kill me a-are you?" "Maybe..."