Help! -chapter 9

(Y/n) POV

All I can see is darkness and all I can smell is blood and I know that everything that was living here is now dead from the demon that I hear every time I get the tiniest bit of hope. I try to think "Link will come and save me." But I know it's not going to happen. I never even found my real parents but at lest I had 'parents' even though they never let me out of the house. I'm going to die here I don't know when but I know I will. CRASH!!! My head shoots up to see a very tall man who kind of looks like Link but it's not. He was holding a huge sword (that had blood on it) and behind him was a trial of dead body's and blood. I thought that he was going to kill me but then...

Links POV

We made it to where ever we were going. It was dark and the presence of evil was strong and overwhelming. Though this didn't seem to bother Deity as he walked towards to doors that (surprisingly) was taller then him. He opened the doors acting like they there where as light as air. As soon as he did we were meet with a 'warm welcome' from monsters. I drew my sword but everything was already dead on the ground and Deity now holding a bloody sword walking to another set of doors.

-time skip- because I don't want to keep writing about how fast Deity killed things.

Soon we were at what looked like a prison with lots of blood and bones scattered around. Deity stoped at one of the cells and looked in side and I could have sworn that he smiled but u didn't say anything. I peaked and glance into the cell and a wave of relief cane over me. I ran to the cell door "(Y/N)!!!" She looked up at me and tried to come to the door but I could see that she was in pain from what looked like a stab wound in the leg. I feel a slight push on my shoulder. "Get our of the way" and after that Deity just pulled the door open and broke the lock. (Y/n) stumbled back. "I-it's ok (y/n) he's not going to hurt you... umm also... I found out who your dad is hehe" "really who!?" I just kind of pointed at the tall demon god person. Her eyes widen in fear or shock I couldn't tell.
"I see you found her. I congratulate you but now you shall... die."

Sorry for the short chapter but my brain is not working so ya. But anyway that's for reading I hope you like the story.