Lets Go!-Chapter 2

(Y/n)'s POV

"Link your just in time!:)" I said smiling like a fool. "What do you mean?" Link said a little confused. "Well I'm going to look fo my real parents!" That's when the room went silent it felt the forever before my 'mom' finally spoke up "you can't leave the note clearly said you can not leave this house." "Mom please... if I can find them maybe I will find my self..." "Nobody can show you who you are expected you." That's when link stepped in "ummm sorry but what note?" I answered the question "Well there was a note... but I was a baby then I can take of myself now so please you have to let me go" my attention was now on my 'parents' " please... I'll even go with link! You'll come with me right link?" "Uhhh o-of coarse" that's when I said goodbye fast grabbed links hand and ran out the door.

-time skip-

I was so focused on the world around me I mean I never was out of the house before. "Wow... I never relised how big the world was out side of my window it's so... beautiful..." I hear link laugh a little. "What?" "Nothing it's just I find it funny about how happy you are and were not even out of you yard yet" "what?" I look back and there it is the house and my 'parents' still watching us leave. I wave goodbye they do to and the disappear into the house. "Are you ready (y/n). To find your parents?" I nodded and we went into town and to the fields.

-time skip-yes I know that there has been lots of these time skips but stay with me.

Soon it became dark enough so we can't see in front of us so we started a fire. "Hey link." Link hummed "this is so amazing I'm glad I got to be free with you." We smiled. We talked for along time until I finally fell asleep.

"You shouldn't have left the safety of the house. Now you deal with me..." a dark low voice started to talk. I try my best not to be scared "W-who are y-you?" "They didn't tell you about me. Well I'm the sprit inside the mask of MAJORA!"

"Ahhhhhh!!" I scream which link woke up to and pulled out his sword ready for a fight. He realized that there was no fight just me. "(Y/n)... why the scream?" "S-sorry..." he just stared at me at me for a while until he put away his sword. "What's wrong?" He asked gently. "N-nothing." I spoke rather quickly. "I can tell something is wrong tell me" he sat beside me waiting for me to talk. "I-its fine just stop w-worrying about me..." he still would not look away of even move he just was listening. "W-well... I had a dream m-more like I vision..." I started "someone or more like something started to talk to me. He said that I was no longer safe now that I left home." Link looked like he was thinking taking in all of the information. "Did you see him?" Link asked. "N-no I only saw darkness and heard his voice." Thats when everything became quiet way to quiet Link didn't seem to care to care to much about it he was still thinking about I said or I lest I think that that's what he's doing it looks like he left earth and might not come back. "Earth to Link Hey I said earth to link!" He looked up at me "s-sorry (y/n) I was just t-thinking." I only hummed in response. "Maybe you just are worried about something it's probably just a dream nothing more just get some sleep now ok?" I nodded laying back down when link went back to his spot and did the same. I just couldn't sleep so I only stared at the fire witch was dying down quite a bit. Finally I started to sleep not knowing what the future would hold.