What just happned...?-Chapter 3

"It's weird how I can never remember dreams but I can't get this one out of my mind every thing is so clear like I'm livening the dream again and again over and over it won't stop replaying in my head." Link seems to notice that I wasn't listening to what he was talking about and he was right. "(y/n)!" I look up my eyes wide I realized that he has been saying my name for at lest a minute. "Hmmm what what!?" My eyes went wide wondering what link was saying to me. "(Y/n) did you hear what I said?" "No not really... what did you say?" "Something killed you're horse" "WHAT!? My (h/n) but-but WHAT!? Why didn't you say something!?" Link just looked at me like 'really you don't think I tried' in his eyes. "I-I can't believe that (h/n) is dead... what killed it?" "A moblin came out of nowhere and now probably is feasting on the body. We're lucky he didn't take one of us." I was just staring at Link when he was acting so casually about this. I mean it was my best friend(yes Link came in second) "Link can't you tell that that horse meant so much to me and your acting like nothing happened... I NEED MY FRIEND!!!" "Are you saying I'm just your guide...?" "No that's not what I'm saying it's just... me and (h/n) been though a lot together..." "I see... well we should get a move on we'll use Epona."

-time skip-

Well we have been on the trails for 3 hours and it looks like we made no progress in that time. "Link where are we even going?" I said in a bored tone. "We are going to see Impa she knows a lot more of you then you probably know of yourself." "So... she's a stalker." Link glared at me I don't know if it was from the comment or the sarcastic tone in my voice. "Sheesh what's with the look?" "Impa is a very important elder of the sheka tribe." "Are we going to Kakariko village?" I say somewhat excited. Link just nods.

-time skip-

(BOTW Kakariko)

(BOTW Kakariko)

We finally made it to Kakariko we stopped at a big house. "Here we are." Link put his his hands on his hips as he jumped off the horse. I just was looking at the house when I looked down I saw 2 guards standing side by side with there arms crossed and stern looks on the faces. One of them smiled when they saw link "ah link what brings you here today." He said bowing a little "we need to see Impa." He cocked an eyebrow "we?" Thats we he saw me and looked back at link. That's when the said nothing more and let us pass. Link opened the door kind of dramatic like and walked right to Impa. "Lady Impa we came here looking for (y/n)'s parents her real parents." She closed her eyes and nodded "I see..." she opened her eyes and looked right at me like she was trying to rip out my soul. "Come child let me get a look at you." I started to walk over to her she put a small smile on her face. "I feel a strong power coming from deep inside of you it's a dark power." "What do you mean?" I say in disbelief. "Something is looking for you... a demon." Me and Link look at each other with scared emotions on our faces.