💎👑The Love of a Squire👑💎

A remake of the Roleplay that NevermoreUppercrust & I made years ago. I'll be keeping track of the writing so I'll be publishing it later on for everyone who enjoys our work

)Names both Modern and Past(

Bradley - Bartholomew
Tank (Timothy) - Thomas
Ricky - Robin
Butch - Richard
T-bone - Theodore
Slouch - Samuel
Clyde - Claude
P.J - Peter Junior
Bobby - Robert
Max - Maximus
Gwen - Gwendolyn
Stacy - Stefanie
Roxanne - Rachelle
Chad - Chadwick
Huey - Hewlett
Dewey - Dudley
Louie - Louis

Names both Modern and Past not changing

Goofy
Mickey
Donald
Minnie
Daisy
Y/n

👑Two Years Passed On By👑

As Team 99 won the X-games against the Gammas but both teams still stayed friends while P.J was dating Gwen nicknamed Mocha by Y/n, Tank was still Stacy happily even came over every Saturday for a date but things changed for the former X-games King; Bradley Uppercrust the Third as he was still dating Y/n Goof whom was still the X-games Queen. Max and Y/n had a new mom once Goofy married Sylvia Marpole and the whole Goof family loves her dearly.

Right now, the Gamma boys including Max, P.j, and Bobby were walking to the first morning classes with Clyde whom still had a rivalry with Bradley but they pushed it aside to make Y/n happy.

Y/n: "Bradley!" She yelled out running over towards the boys with Gwen and Stacy behind her before she hugged her boyfriend close smiling happily in her early fall attire. "Good morning, Handsome." She teased him sweetly with a smile on her face.

Bradley looked down to her with a small smirk, placing a sweet kiss to her forehead. His arms wrapped snuggly around her frame, pulling her closer.

Bradley: "Mmm, good morning to you too, Princess!~ Mind if I walk you to your class?" He offered, his smirk unmoved.

Tank and the others stood a little ways back, watching the lovey scene with smirks and light chuckles. They loved to tease Bradley for being the ooey-gooey lovebird he was. That morning was no different.

Max: "Yuck! I think you just gave me a cavity, Brad! Cut the sticky sweet stuff and let's go!" He exclaimed, earning more chuckles from his friends. Bradley just rolled his eyes and planted another kiss on Y/n's cheek.

She laughed sweetly at her brother before teasing him with a punch to the arm.

Y/n: "What about you and Mona, huh?" She questioned making Max blush bright red and shut up. "Maybe so Bradley. I've got to go before I'm late for advance physics class. I love you, Bradley."

She said honestly before kissing Bradley on the lips lovingly then walked over towards the girls laughing happily as the boys followed the girls towards the main building.

The group of giggling boys (all except for Clyde and Max who just couldn't bring themselves to laugh), walked a few feet behind the girls. As they made their way to classes, they kept up small chit-chat, talking about sports, girls, plans for after classes, the usual. However, despite the rather cheery morning, Bradley couldn't help but feel an uneasiness building in the pit of his stomach. Something felt off, but he couldn't place what. He brushed it off as best as he could though, and quickened his pace.