🧛‍♂️ Halloween Special🧛‍♂️

⚠️There is blood/gore, supernatural elements, angst, violence and even teasing fluff/lime! Also this is Years!-later after College as well PG-13 and Lime emblems!!⚠️

⚠️DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH THIS STUFF!?!?!⚠️

The fireplace of the Uppercrust Family Manison burned warmly and beautifully while a older hound with graying chestnut hair sat in a burgundy leather chair. His right hand swirled a crystal glass of what looked like red wine while his left hand sat against his cheek.

Bradley Uppercrust II- "How disappointing.... Not only did you lose our family legacy within the fraternity of Gamma Mu Mu, You lost the games that the Gammas have won since 1930's to a woman."

He said seriously before he slowly brought his glass up to drink a bit of the wine lightly as he opened up his dark sapphire eyes to look over at a younger man in front of him alongside the young man's childhood friend. The older hound breathed slowly before sitting up straight looking down at the two.

Bradley Uppercrust II- "You lost by being lovestruck by a woman of all things?"

He said calmly but anyone could tell he was furious as his grip tightened around the crystal glass making it form cracks within the surface.

Bradley and Tank stood about five feet away from the scowling father. The latter kept his eyes glued to the floor, unable to look the man in the face. The guy gave him the creeps like no one else. Bradley the third, however, looked intently at the fire, glaring into the flames.

Bradley- "She's not JUST a woman... She's a strong, independent, beautiful young lady..." Bradley retorted, his eyes traveling from the fire to the more intense gase of his father. "And for your information, Dad, she is the toughest competition the fraternity has EVER had the honor of facing. Woman or not."

After Bradley had said this, Tank looked up, just knowing his friend, despite being right, had possibly made a grave mistake.

The grip tightened around the crystal glass by tenfold as it shattered violently within the older Uppercrust's hand while the wine spilled around his palm, spaces between his fingers and onto the pure white luxurious rug of the floor.

Bradley Uppercrust II- "Ah, Is she now... I wonder though would she even talk to you or you both if something tragic were to happen to either of you?"

He questioned seriously as he opened up his palm to show the crystal glass had not even pierced his skin at all as the wine continued to drip onto the rug.

Both younger men eyed his hand in disbelief. Surely he'd cut himself a little, right? But no. There wasn't a scratch to be found. And his words; they made a chill run through the skin of both boys.

Tank "What the hell...-" Tank muttered under his breath, stepping backwards, away from the ominous man. Bradley was stuck in place, not finding the will to follow.

Bradley- "What... What do you mean by that...?" Bradley questioned, swallowing. He did his best to appear nonchalant, but there was no denying the fear blossoming in his ocean eyes.

Bradley watched as the wine dripped slowly onto the floor from his father's unscathed hand, his skin crawling as his mind replayed the ominous question.

Bradley- "What are you-" He started to say shaking a bit.

Bradley Uppercrust II- "It's always the same inane questions. "What are you?" "What do you mean?" Or my personal favorite... "Walt, no! Please no!" I thought my own blood would be smarter than this?"

He said seriously as he stood up from his seat and before anyone blinked, a massive thud echoed through the room showing Tank on the white rugged floor holding his neck in pain as crimson was slowly staining the rug under him. Soon the older Uppercrust man was sitting back in his chair wiping his lips free of fresh blood, Tank's blood.