Hero and Villainess AU!

This story is from my bff and metaphorical little sister NevermoreUppercrust along with myself, Enjoy!!

A black leather boot kicks the door of the skate park open as a group of four walk in.

"It's the Goof Gang, tsk a pathetic joke of toon villain kids." A high schooler spoke til a fingerless red glove gripped harshly onto his shoulder making him kneel.

(?)- "I'm sorry do you know of me, worm?" The girl's lips were red stained with lipstick as three boys behind her cracked their knuckles.

(?)- "Ah, Ah no violence remember we came here to have some fun.~"

She said venomous sweet like voice til she looked up at the crowd smirking.

(?)- "What's my name, boys?"

She asked while the boys behind her bowed with smirks on their faces as the girl's brother removed his sunglasses from his head as he looked up at his sister.

(Max)- "Y/n.~"

(Y/n)- "This is all hands on deck, Calling out to lost boys and girls. I'm gettin' tired of the disrespect We won't stop 'til we rule the world It's our time, we up next! (Next, next) Our rule's about to be set (set, set) They ain't seen nothing yet Tell 'em who's in charge so they don't forget!"

As the girl sang out villain kids surrounded them while tossing the high schooler away from her.

(Y/n)- "What's my name, what's my name? Say it louder What's my name, what's my name?"

Y/n jumped onto the highest ramp as she span around snapping her fingers while looking down at the ground at her brother and close friends.

(Max, P.j and Bobby) - "Y/n!"

They sang/yelled out with the other villain kids as they surrounded their name callers and bullies.

(Y/n)- "Feel the power No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours What's my name what's my name? What's it, what's it, say it, say it loud!"

Y/n back flipped off the ramp as P.j and Bobby caught her and carefully placed her back onto the ground.

(Max, P.j and Bobby)- "Y/nnn, Y/nnn!" They chanted as she walked up to the high schooler as he shook in fear.

(Y/n, Max,P.j and Bobby)- "All eyes on me, let me see 'em!" (Y/nnn), Y/nnn) "What's it, what's it, say it, say it!" They villain kids sang as did the gang.

(P.j and Bobby)- "Y/n ah ah! Y/n!"

(Y/n)- "I'm the queen of this town I call the shots, you know who I am I don't need to wear no fake crown!" Stand up to me, you don't stand a chance It's our time, we up next (next, next) My crew's as real as it gets (gets, gets) The worst is now the best, And making fun of us will be their last regret!"

She yelled/ sang out as she stepped onto the guy's hand smiling as he whimpered.

(Y/n, Max, P.j and Bobby)- "What's my name what's my name? (Y/n) Say it louder! What's my name What's my name? (Y/n) Feel the power No one's gonna stop us soon the world will be ours What's my name what's my name? What's it, what's it, say it, say it!"

Max jumped onto a table along with P.j and Bobby as they danced while Max rapped putting his sunglasses on his head.

(Max)- "You know what they say "Bad girls have all the fun" Never learned how to count 'cause I'm number one! Ready here, we come! We always get our way It's a Villian's life, every single day (hey!) She's the rebel leader, I'm the commander! Enemies in pain, can't see straight! Call 'em bait, throw 'em on the ground, Y/n's so hot they get burned if they look!"