💝Goofy Friends to Crush & Love 2💝

Bradley smiled at the sight of her, his eyes widening as he looked her over. Beaming, he shot up from his seat, shoved T-bone (who has been sitting to his left) down a few inches with his foot, and offered the empty place to the lovely lady.

Y/n smiled at Bradley before setting her bag onto the ground by the long desk then sat down being mindful of her dress. She took out her notebook and papers before moving her low ponytail bowed hair onto her shoulder as she made her new strawberry and blackberries perfume out into the air.

Y/n)- "Thank you, Bradley."

She said sweetly before she leaned up and rewarded him with a kiss on his cheek while Max was angrily sitting beside their father.

Y/n)- "I've got to go to the library after class do you want to come with?" She questioned before class started and took out a glasses case to place thin gold glasses decorated with tiny swirls.

After her question towards Bradley, Y/n was roughly pushed into the desk ledge making her growl softly before looking at whom shoved her.

Y/n)- "Lisa? How the heck did you get into this college, I know for a fact you didn't get a scholarship from here for brains?" She said seriously while crossing her arms under her chest.

Lisa)- "My daddy bought my way in here, Clumsy Goofette." She said seriously as she glared at Y/n before noticing Bradley. "Hi, Bradley.~" She flirted at him. "How about a grabbing a coffee with me once your done with this Goof girl?"

Lisa questioned until flinching away to see Y/n had slammed her hands onto the desk and glared at Lisa as she stood up.

Y/n)- "Back off Lisa. Bradley is my boyfriend and I am not letting you flirt with him in front of me." She said calmly while she had venom in her voice.

Lisa)- "Yeah right, as if he'd date a little thing like you, Y/n." She said seriously not buying the Goof girl's words.

Y/n growled softly before grabbing Bradley by his burgundy sweater and pulled him into a passionate french kiss in front of the class to officially show off that they were definitely dating to the whole class.

Bradley wasted no time in kissing her back, both of his hands were tangling in her hair. Bradley sent Lisa a sneer before closing his eyes. The people sitting around them certainly seemed to get a kick out of the sight, especially when Bradley pulled Y/n into a dip-kiss.

Max, could not believe what he was seeing along with P.j and Bobby while Lisa was slack jawed at the scene.

Y/n had one hand resting on Bradley's chest as the other held onto his neck carefully kissing him back before moving away from the kiss. She smiled up at Bradley before kissing him lightly on the lips then looked over at Lisa with her hands on her hips dominantly.

Y/n)- "Do you believe me now, Lisa or should I say Lindsay Couric?" She asked while Lisa shrieked out loud at her in anger and jealousy.

Lisa)- "You little star studded trash!! You don't get have all the boys wrapped around your little finger?!" She yelled out about to slap Y/n until a muscular hand grabbed her wrist tightly.

Chad)- "Seriously Lisa? You don't talk like that or even harm my friends." He said seriously as he pulled Lisa away from Y/n and Bradley while Roxanne and Stacy pushed Lisa back. "Get out of here."

Lisa)- "Rawr! I'll get even with you, Y/n just you wait?!" She yelled out loud before running out of the class as Y/n rolled her eyes before hugging her old girl friends.