Bradley's House of Mouse Surprise!

A year after the X-games the former X-games king made amends to everyone he had wronged including Max, P.j, Bobby and Goofy along with his former Gamma Mu Mu Fraternity Brothers. Max had invited Bradley to the house of mouse for a special show whom was being showcased by Mickey for her voice and she is Max's cousin yet Bradley didn't get a name.

"Hi everybody and Welcome back to the house of mouse for this special Halloween performance, so let's put our hands, paws, and claws to introduce the newest member of the house family, Y/n Goof!" Mickey Mouse introduced the singer before walking off the stage.

The club darkened until sounds of heels could be heard against the floor along with the starting music from Huey, Dewey and Louie Duck then a bright flash of spotlight hit the stage to show a young woman wearing a black and white angel costume with a flirtatious smile on her red lipstick painted lips then began to sing out loud.

"I love you all but sometimes you boys are way too much.
Been gone too long and this place could use a female touch,
Oh you've been waiting for me? Oh gosh you make me blush, Let the show begin!"

Bradley watched the Goof girl sing as she began dancing to the beat of the music while flipping her h/c hair over her shoulder and held up her hand counting down on her fingers.

"One, two, three, and four! I got the taste for stardom and a set of horns and then a five, six, seven, eight! Give me the beat, a mic, and make it off the stage!"

The singer span delicately on her heels as she looked at Bradley with a smirk on her face before walking down the stage with a sway of her hips still singing.

"And I will take it from here so don't you have any fear, Your growing darling angel star has appeared. Yeah I'm the hand to your glove, headlining act to your love. The little gift the devil sent from above!"

She snapped her fingers as the lights went out before turning back on with Y/n sitting on Bradley's table smirking down at him while she reached out and pulled him towards her by his baby blue dress shirt.

"The show! Goes all night, Halo! Shines so bright I'm your starlet brought to life and summoned from the page.
I crave! The limelight, Give me! The spotlight! 'Cause you know that they're all here to see...The angel of the stage, The angel of the stage, The angel of the stage..."

Y/n let go of Bradley before back flipping back onto the stage and began tap dancing as she sang out catching everyone's attention.

"I sing and people line up to hear my melody, I dance! My feet like thunder controlling your heartbeat. How can something so devilish be this heavenly? Let the show begin!"

Y/n held out her hands as she counted down singing with more gusto and flirtatious dancing no knowing Bradley had not taken his eyes off of her.

"One, two, three and four! I'll knock your socks off honey, leave you begging for more! And then a five, six, seven, eight! I'm like a dancing demon so get out of my way!
And I will take it from here so don't you have any fear
Your glowing darling angel star has appeared!"

She span around until she jumped into the huge screen behind her making a old fashioned microphone appear in front of her as she grabbed it with a gloved hand singing while cartoon girls sang backup with her.

"Yeah I'm the hand to your glove, headlining act to your love
The little gift the devil sent from above, The show! Goes all night. Halo! Shines so bright, I'm your starlet brought to life and summoned from the page..I crave! The limelight, Give me! The spotlight. 'Cause you know that they're all here to see, The angel of the stage, The angel of the stage,The angel of the stage...."

Y/n jumped out of the screen when the ending was coming up as she walked off the stage towards Bradley's table. When she was in front of him, she tilted his chin up to look into her e/c eyes and sweet smile as she sang softly.

"Baby I am going places, You will see just you wait!
I was born to entertain them,Feels so good on that stage!
The show! Goes all night! Halo! Shines so bright, I'm your starlet brought to life and summoned from the page.
I crave! The limelight, Give me! The spotlight. 'Cause you know that they're all here to see? The angel of the stage, The angel of the stage, The angel of the stage....."

Y/n flicks her forefinger from under Bradley's chin as she run her free hand through his brunette chestnut hair before walking away from the boy with a seductive sway of her hips back up to the stage and to the backstage.

"Hound Dog.~" She teased him before vanishing behind the curtain as Max walked up to Bradley smirking smugly at him. "That was my cousin, Brad slight think she'd be nothing but a clumsy fangirl?" Max questioned only for Bradley's face to slam onto the table with hearts and tiny Y/n's circling his head

To NevermoreUppercrust and SpiritRiddle

Happy Early Halloween!!