Prologue I

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝑒 ( 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 𝐼 )

 𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉

"Why wouldn't you help us!?"

"Answer me?!"

"Do you wish to see the world burn!?"

"No, my friend. This humble God just here to see the world progress."

"Then why wouldn't you fight those evil Gods?!"

"Evil Gods? Ah, you must be meant by the one who had slowly blinded by power."

"This one already gave their words to the one who is going participate in the war, 'This God will not join the war, this God will not choose a side and lastly, this God shall accept and heal the ones who are injured without looking who are the injured ones.'."

"..."

"I shall get going..."

"Nothing lasts forever. Forever is a lie. All we have is what's in between hello and goodbye. Farewell, and I shall see you once again."

"This one shall wait for you under this Blue Jacaranda tree. This one will be here always."

Don't you know my friend? The land that those gods fought for and protect is going to wither slowly. If they needed this one to restore the land that will wither, this one shall help. After all, this God wishes to see is the world's progress, not the end of the world. After you win the war, this land shall be yours. This God shall watch over this land and the living ones until the war ended. We shall meet again, Barbatos.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝓊𝑒 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝑒 ( 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 𝐼 ) 

𝐸𝓃𝒹