Chapter 5

𝒪𝓊𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 ( 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5) 

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉

After the visit with Dvalin, Harmonia went past Dawn Winery to Stone gate. At the Stone Gate, Harmonia decides to break at Pops Zhou's tea booth and enjoy his tea and stories.

"Are you a traveler from afar miss?" Pops Zhou asked.

"Indeed, I am," Harmonia answered with a smile.

"Your clothing is unique. I must say it is a fine work of art." Said Pops Zhou.

"Thank you for your compliment, this is actually a gift from my students," Harmonia explained.

"Is that so? You must be proud to have such a kind and considerate student." Said Pops Zhou.

"Indeed, I am," Harmonia replied with a bright smile.

*Crash*

A slime fell from the sky. No, It's not from the sky, it's from the high ground. A boy also crashes down after the slime fell and immediately defeated the slime.

"I'm sorry for the damage I have caused gramps" The young boy apologized.

"Haiya, kids these days... You need to be cautious all the time. If you want to apologize, go fix this mess and pay for damages. Also, apologize to this young lady." Said Pops Zhou and kept on along lecture how youngsters need to behave.

"Now Pops Zhou, you didn't need to go that hard on this boy here. I'll pay for the damages." Harmonia put a few bags of mora on a table that didn't get destroyed.

"So much mora..." A floating child with a high-pitched voice looks with wide eyes.

"Thank you." The young boy thanked politely.

"It's no problem at all, next time please be aware of your surroundings. Your luck may help you this time but who knows what the next time will be." Harmonia lecture the young boy a bit.

"I understand, my apology." The young boy apologizes.

"Now, since I've helped you there would you mind helping me with a quest. I'll pay you fairly of course." Said Harmonia.

"Depends on the quest." The young boy replied.

"I see... Then, I need a 10 Cor Lapis and 10 Noctilucous Jade. If you can, find the high-quality ones." Said Harmonia.

"That much?!" Paimon shocked.

"Hahaha, can't do it? If you can't, you can decline the quest." Harmonia replied in a quite calm manner.

"No, I'll accept this quest." The boy replied.

"Really? That would be wonderful. Thank you for accepting the quest." Harmonia said happily.

"Put that on the side, my name is Harmonia." Harmonia introduces herself.

"Ah! How rude of us, my name is Paimon, and this is Aether the traveler." Said Paimon.

"Nice to meet you Paimon, and you too Aether." Harmonia greeted.

"By the way, do you have any time limit for this quest?" Paimon asked.

"Actually no, but please do it quickly as possible," Harmonia replied.

"Understand," Paimon said loudly.

"It's time to go find those ores," Paimon said to Aether.

"Oh! Apart from that, I'll be staying at Wangshu Inn. If you have finished your quest, find me there." Said Harmonia.

"Understood ma'am!" Paimon salutes jokingly.

"Hahaha, now... go on, go find that for me and I'll pay you quite handsomely." Harmonia pushing them away signing them to go.

After Aether and Paimon walked away, Harmonia went to Wangshu Inn. In the Wangshu Inn, Harmonia decided to book a room for a week time span.

"It will be 500.000 mora," said Verr Goldet.

"Here you go," Harmonia gives her a bag of mora.

"Thank you, Miss Harmonia, for your patronage," said Verr Goldet.

"You're welcome," said Harmonia with a soft smile.

"Hmm," Harmonia stopped herself from walking away from the counter.

"Miss Goldet," Harmonia turn herself back toward Goldet.

"Yes, Miss Harmonia? Do you need something?" asked Goldet politely.

"Do you by any chance sell almond tofu here?" Harmonia asked.

"Oh, Almond tofu? We do. It's a local favorite delicacy." Said Goldet.

"Then, please bring one plate of it to my room." Harmonia request.

"I understand Miss Harmonia. The food will be sent to your room soon as possible." Said Goldet.

"Thank you," said Harmonia.

"Your welcome Miss Harmonia." Said Goldet with a smile.

Harmonia walk away and went to her room.

𝒪𝓊𝓉𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒯𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓁𝓁𝑒𝓇 ( 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 5) 

𝐸𝓃𝒹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers, I got a question for you guys. What's your impression of Harmonia/Themis? I think I write her character quite vaguely. I'm curious. And lastly, I got my wifey Ayaka in my first 10th roll!!! (I decided to roll on the last day)

 And lastly, I got my wifey Ayaka in my first 10th roll!!! (I decided to roll on the last day)