Chapter 1

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝑜𝒹𝒹𝑒𝓈𝓈 ( 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 1 ) 

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉

"Just now... Why? Why did you not ask me to protect you like the last time?" Dvalin asked.

"Me not wanting you to listen to the Abyss Order. That doesn't mean that you have to listen to me." Venti replied with a calm voice while laying down on Dvalin's back with the other three.

Venti sat up and gave a bit of anemo energy to Dvalin, the anemo energy produce beautiful light mint blue gas coating Dvalin.

"Lalalalala~"

Venti heard a glimpse of the lullaby. "Dvalin, land here!" Venti shouted.

"I know." Dvalin also heard a glimpse of the lullaby and immediately landing on the ground.

After landing down to the ground, Venti immediately jumps off of Dvalin's back and starts running in the south direction.

"THEMIS!" Venti shouted while looking around.

"What actually happens here? Why Venti look so eager to find the person and who is this Themis?" Paimon asked Dvalin.

"Themis... It seems I heard that name before..." said Diluc while trying to remember where did he hear of that name.

"Themis was a Goddess and a friend of Venti." Dvalin seems sad when talking about Themis.

"Was?" Jean asked.

"Yes, She was a Goddess of Light and Shadow, the one who is founder of alchemy, the one who invented the art of seals and also who restored the land of Monstadt for its withered state," Dvalin explain more about the Goddess.

"It's been a while since she visited me, I guess it's the same as Venti," Dvalin said with a sad tone.

"It seems you both are fond of the Goddess huh..." Paimon stroked an imaginary beard.

"Venti, It seems she isn't here anymore. Let's just head back." Dvalin trying to suggest to Venti that he should give up.

"Hah... I guess you're right... We shall return to Mondstadt," Venti turn his back and approach Dvalin.

~~~ This time skip had been brought by Venti gorgeous braid~~~

"Ah... Mondstadt... It's been years since I visited this place," A stunning lady with gorgeous raven hair with a pair of bewitching ruby-red eyes. 

The lady went to a guard and ask for directions to find a tavern with the best drink. The guard is bewitched by her beauty and gladly escorts her to Angel's Share. The lady thanked the guard and set foot into the tavern.

"Welcome, guest from afar I presume?" A man with fiery hair that had a matching color with his eyes. 

"Indeed, it's been years since I visited Mondstadt." The lady replied and went to a seat near the fiery man. 

"What would you like to have dear customer?" The fiery bartender asked. 

"I would like the famous dandelion wine with a mix of ¼ cup of wolfhook juice." The lady replied. 

"Very well then, it will take a second so please wait calmly." The fiery man immediately went to work.

"Here it is, the drink that you requested." The fiery man hand over the drink. 

"Why thank you, uh..." The lady was confused about what she suppose to call this gentleman. 

"You may call me Diluc," The man introduces himself. 

"Thank you, sir Diluc. I go by the name of Harmonia." The lady smiled. 

"Alright miss Harmonia." The man gave her a professional smile.

Harmonia sits there in silence while enjoying her drink. Diluc looks over her unfamiliar clothing, the clothing is not the one that ever seen in Teyvat. 

"Perhaps, are you an outlander?" Diluc asked. 

"Oh? Is my clothing out of style in Teyvat?" Harmonia asked with worry her clothing was out of style. 

"No, the clothing just looks not from Teyvat," Diluc replied with the fear that he had offended her. 

"Is that so... This clothing style is from ancient times, the style belongs to the Goddess of Light and Shadow," Harmonia explained in a flat speech tone. 

"Hmm? The Goddess of Light of Shadow?" Diluc brightens. 

"Ah, if you asked the historians, they would know. The God of Light and Shadow is the who invented the art of seals, the founder of alchemy itself and the one who restore the land that has been withered." Harmonia explained. 

"I heard that explanation before if I'm not wrong, the Goddess name is Themis," Diluc recalls that Dvalin also said the same thing.

 "Is that so?" The lady smiled. 

"Indeed, I have heard it from someone, but I never could found any books about The Goddess itself." Diluc open-mindedly replied. 

"Of course there isn't any. The Goddess wanted all of her traces to disappear, including the art of seals and alchemy." Harmonia answered. 

"How do you know that?" Diluc questioned her.

 "It's actually simple, I actually went to a place in Dragonspine. In there, there is a text about the Goddess of Light and Shadow. It says 'The Goddess of Light and Shadow stopped the one who named Gold before they went too far. When she defeated them, she said this "I never regret to raised you as my own child but I regret to create alchemy and art of seals. Durin, my dear faithful dragon. I'm sorry.".', she shed a tear." Harmonia explained.

"The Goddess had regretted of her invention and findings because she created destruction with it. Hmm... Interesting..." Diluc still trying to take everything in. 

Harmonia chuckled, "It seems it's time for me to go. How much does this drink cost?". 

"Ah, It's 15.000 mora. Since you had shared such information, I shall give you a discount. 5.000 mora." Diluc offered. 

Harmonia gave the man money and left.

Diluc suddenly realized, "Hmm? It doesn't explain why the Goddess wants to be forgotten. Maybe I should ask Venti when he's around.".

________________________________________________________________

Author notes:

Umm... Hi, uhh... You see... I got the urge to draw the prologue I story so here it is. (Although it's still messy for now... IDK if I'm going to continue to draw it or not...)

)