Chapter 4

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝑜𝒹 𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 (𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4) 

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉

Harmonia and Kaeya had a quite long chat and mostly they talk about wine. Then, Harmonia took notice of his eyes.

"..." Harmonia stares blankly at Kaeya.

"Is there something wrong Miss Harmonia?" Kaeya asked.

"Your eyes..." Harmonia replied.

"Ah, my eyes. My eyes are indeed unique." Said Kaeya.

"Haha... of course, those eyes are unique, after all, they belong to Khaen- "before Harmonia finished her sentence, Kaeya stand up and drew his sword.

"Who are you?" Kaeya said that in a cold tone.

"Hahaha... I wonder myself," Harmonia still sits in place didn't even flinch.

"Speak before I bring you to the Knight of Favonius Headquarters," Kaeya stated.

"Aww... where's the eccentric demeanor go?" Harmonia said calmly.

"..." Kaeya gave Harmonia the silent treatment.

"I see... As you see, I'm Harmonia." Harmonia answered with a smile on her face.

"..." Kaeya still glaring at her.

"Harmonia Light originated from Deadland." Harmonia continued.

"Deadland?" Kaeya asked.

"Hm? Oh, Deadland is a place only some certain people can enter and leave. Of course, you don't know about it but it's better that way. If you try to get in with force, you'll perish or should I say instant death." Harmonia explains with a big smile on her face.

"So? What's the connection between Deadland and Khaenri'ah?" Kaeya asked.

"My origin land is currently in the same state as your origin land, that place has become like its current name, a dead land." Harmonia smiled.

"So? How do you know Khaenri'ah?" Kaeya asked

"I've seen some books that are leftover from the Deadland," Harmonia answered.

"..." Kaeya decided to lower his sword.

"..." Harmonia looks at Kaeya eye to eye.

the whole place has become silent, and Harmonia and Kaeya are still at each other eye to eye.

"Hah..." Harmonia sighed while looked away from Kaeya.

"So do you want to talk about your struggle?" Harmonia asked with a smile.

"Why should I?" Kaeya gave back a smile.

"It's your chance to talk since I'm just a traveler passing by. Plus, I know what happens to Khaenri'ah and who you are." Harmonia answered.

"That's not very convincing," Kaeya sat back down.

"Hmm... Then... How about this, which would you choose? Your origin home or your current home?" Harmonia asked.

"You really know about my true identity huh...?" Kaeya smile bitterly.

"Hm? Of course not, I only know where you're from and I may or may not used a bit of astrology," Harmonia said happily.

"Huh?" Kaeya looks confused.

"Do you think I'm god who knows all or something?" Harmonia laughed a bit.

"I guess you're not," Kaeya laughed a bit.

"Hahaha..." Harmonia laughed a bit.

"So, what's the answer to that question?" Harmonia asked.

"...I"

~~~ Time Skip is Brought by Kaeya's Beautiful Boob Window ~~~

"Hmm... Is this the place?" Harmonia looks at the blue glassy floor.

"Well, here goes nothing." Harmonia passed the seal and went into Stormterror Domain.

"Yup this is the place," Harmonia looks pleased.

"Hmm... I sense something familiar," Dvalin woke up from his slumber.

"It's for sure something familiar alright," Harmonia jumps out of nowhere.

"Themis, it's you. It's been a while." Dvalin greeted.

"Hello to you too," Harmonia smiled.

"So, how was life?" Harmonia asked.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒢𝑜𝒹 𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝒦𝓃𝑜𝓌𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓁 (𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 4) 

𝐸𝓃𝒹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well... Hello there, sorry for the short chapter. It's midnight so, I may or may not have made this in a hurry. That's it, Thank you for reading. Have a nice day/night.