Chapter 3

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓁𝒻 ( 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3 ) 

𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇𝓉

"You're leaving Mondstadt?" Venti asked.

"Aww, is this adorable fairy want me to stay longer~?" Harmonia teasing Venti.

"Maybe~," Venti answered.

"Hahaha... No, not yet. I'm planning to say hi to Dvalin first before I leave," Harmonia pat Venti head.

"Ah, I see. Then... give my greeting to Dvalin. I'll be around the tree in Windrise, may the wind guide you," Venti went off first.

"Well let's look around before meeting Dvalin," Harmonia starts to go south.

~~~

"Hmm... If I remember this correctly, this is the area belongs to that wolf isn't it?" Harmonia looking around.

"Careful!" a male voice shouted from behind Harmonia.

"Huh?" Harmonia was caught off guard.

A small bunny ball passed to Harmonia.

Harmonia caught it.

"What is this?" Harmonia wondered.

"Throw it away miss!" A childlike voice shouted.

'Huh?! Throw?!" Harmonia panically throw the bunny ball.

'KABOOM'

'It blew up?!' Harmonia thought.

"Are you ok?" A child in red went toward Harmonia with a worried face.

"Klee! Is the girl alright?" A boy with a hood appeared.

"Hahaha, I'm alright child," Harmonia patted the child in red.

"Really...?" The child in red asked with a puppy eye.

"Yes really, I'm totally fine, see?" Harmonia twirling around.

"Thanks to the lord Barbatos you're alright... Klee is so worried. If Klee broke the rule... Jean will..." The child in red looks scared after saying the word, Jean.

"Now, now child, don't worry. I'll keep quiet about this incident, so you didn't need to tell anyone." Harmonia pats the child again.

"Thank you, miss..." The child looked at Harmonia face to face.

"It's Harmonia, you can call me whatever you're comfortable with." Harmonia smiled at the child.

"Then Klee will call you Miss Harmonia," said the child happily.

"I'm going to guess your name is Klee, and how about you over there?" Harmonia looks at a child that stands at a distance.

"Razor? Razor is Razor," The child introduces himself.

"It's nice to meet you both." Harmonia smiled.

Razor come closer and sniffed Harmonia.

"Huh? What's wrong Razor?" Klee asked.

"Smell odd, nice, and sleepy," Razor commented.

"Odd? How so?" Harmonia asked.

Klee also sniffed at Harmonia, "Hm? It's smelled good. It's like the smell of a flower that mom sent. If Klee remembers right, mom said in the letter that the flower was from an underground cave called Scotavi."

"Scotavi?" Harmonia asked.

"Yeah, I think it's called Scotavi Spila," Klee replied.

"Oh, I think you're talking about Skoteini Spilia or in short Skotev," Harmonia corrected Klee.

"Yeah! That's it!" Klee excitedly.

*Howl*

"Hm? What's that? A howl of wolves?" Harmonia asked.

"It's lupical, lupical call Razor. Razor need go," said Razor.

"I see, I guess It's time for me to go too," Harmonia waved goodbye to Razor.

"Miss Harmonia, before you go, here have a Jumpy Dumpty. This Klee sign of thank you and sorry," Klee handed Harmonia Jumpy Dumpty.

~~~Time skip is brought by the goodest boy, Razor~~~

"Hmm... I should rest for a while~" Harmonia starts to sit down.

"If I'm not wrong, this place is called the Thousand Winds Temple," Harmonia talked to herself.

"And I suppose you can stop following me now. You there made me felt like I'm somewhat a suspicious person," Harmonia spoke loudly.

"Hmm, are you sure about that? Looking at how dressed, I wondered it is true?" A man comes out of his hiding spot.

"Hmm... You're not wrong about that, but do you need to hide like that? You could just act friendly with me, and I might have a couple of chat with you, then you could decide if I'm suspicious or not." Said Harmonia still not looking away for the breathtaking view.

"Well, that's the current plan," The man went closer to Harmonia and sat beside her.

"Hahaha, what an eccentric man you are, sir..." Harmonia looks at the man in blue.

"You can call me Kaeya. Nice to meet you, Miss. May I have your name?" Kaeya politely asked for Harmonia's name.

"It's Harmonia, you can call me however you like it." Said Harmonia.

𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓁𝒻 ( 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 3)

 𝐸𝓃𝒹

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been a while since I write this book, well I'm back XD. Who knows maybe I'll disappear again.