Love. It's not easy. - His Drunken Party

One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time. ~Lady Astor

*************************

I was a bit embarrassed that I hit Isaac with a snowball.It's just that he flew out ofthe corner so quickly and I didn't see him.Chances are he wouldn't remember me so I think I'm in the clear. Cammile and I continued skiing after the small incident. But might I add- I haven't done this in a while so when I fell, it didn't come a surprise. As I attempted to get up, some random guy helped me and asked if I was okay in English. I guess to him I don't look French or Korean. I mean really? English?

He put his arm around me and not wanting to deal with his very I-get-any-girl-I-want ego, I said "I'm French. Don't know english. Sorry.

I Could tell he was a player for three reasons. 1.) Body Contact 2.) Winking 3.) Smooth Talking

He just smiled then left after I said that sohey, at least he helped me up. After a couple hours of more skiing, Cammile and I changed into our bathing suits and went in the outdoor hot-tub. Yes you are thinking, "What are you doing in 10 degree weather outside?"Well its a HOT-tub and there's heaters everywhere. As I was chatting with Cammile, I saw that boy again. The one who helped me up. We were the only people out there so he was obviously heading toward us.

"Cammile! That's the guy who helped me up and thinks I only speak french!"

In a last precaution, I plugged my nose and dove under the hot-tub. After about one minute of holding my breath, I had to come back up for air. I slowly came up, praying that that player wouldn't still be heading towards me. It was no luck. Him and Cammile were already in mid-conversation when I arose. Cammile could barely hold her laughter as I wiped water out of my face. I listened to their conversation.

Hey, I'm Christofer from London. Do you speak French also?"

Out of curiosity of what he wanted, Cammile replied,

"Oh no, I'm bilingual but Juliette here is strictly French. I'm a guide showing her around and translating a little. By the way, I'm Cammile."

I looked at Christofer. He was slightly pale, blonde hair, green eyes and a pair of glasses that made him look romantic and mysterious but- he was still a player. Before I could examine any more, he said,

"Well listen, my friend lsaac is having his 20th birthday party at the indoor pool at 9. I'd love for you and Juliette to come."

I wanted to say no but, I remembered that Christofer was under the impression that I only speak French. It was too late, Cammile already signed us both up to a night of drunken strangers. I'm not antisocial or anything but it's just that I barely even know this guy. After he left, Cammile squealed,

"Julliette, you just got us invited to Isaacs party! I bet you his dad didn't even know he flew out to Japan to have his party. I think Isaac has something worked out with the workers at Club5 to make sure they never say anything to his father. You know, he is quite the rebel! All the guides are always discussing which Club5 resort he was last spotted on, who he was with, and how many times he got laid or drunk!"

The party was at nine so after we got out of the hot-tub, I had about two hours to get ready. When I got back to my room, I looked in my dresser for a nice dress to wear. It shortly hit me then that I wasn't at home with my oversized closet. It hit me again that I am in Sahoro, Japan in 20 degree weather. I chose the only dress I brought,a vintage,creame, lace short dress. It wasn't really a dress fit for a birthday party of a hard-partier, but I really didn't care what I wore because I really didn't care about the party.Cammile chose a really short purple metallic mini dress. I told her not to bring her phone, purse, or wallet because if she dropped them, her butt would be exposed to all. She is my best friend but let's just say Cammile is "easy".

We took the elevator to the lobby where we would have to then walk down some stairs to get to the indoor pool. As we arrived in the lobby, you could already hear loud music blasting from the pool area. I'm not kidding, if you were blind you could easily direct yourself to his party.Cammile and I were greeted by Christofer at the entrance of the pool.I had no clue how tonight was going to go since Christofer only thought I spoke French, a language that he couldn't speak.

This prove to me that he only liked me for looks. Ugh I can't believe Cammile drug me into this.

Inside the indoor pool area was complete madness!Foreign rap-sounding music blasted from the DJ, everyone had a beer or alcoholic beverage, grind trains were happening, and neon lights flashed your eyes every two seconds.Christofer quickly grabbed me by the hand and weaved me through the crazy crowd to a banner that said "Happy 20th Isaac!" below it was the one and only, Isaac. He was dressed in a nice black tuxedo with a teal blue tie, perfectly matching his eyes. For that short moment I looked at his outfit, it was almost as if the music stopped. But when I snapped out of it, the loud music greeted me like an electric shock.

Christofer, totally oblivious to the fact that I spoke English also, turned to Isaac and said.

"Bro, she's a total babe. Her name is Juliette and only speaks french. You can borrow her for tonight- if you know what I mean. Just use and throw out."

I always try to find the "bright light" that shines in a person. Screw that. There was no possible way to find the light in Christofer, the dark cave of madness. There was no way Isaac would be (intentionally) sleeping with me tonight. I'm not a slut and non-sluts never sleep with random boys.

Just as Christofer was in the middle of a conversation with Isaac, the famous actress Issabelle Miraldi walked up.I then remembered back in the plane where that gossip site said that she was going to be at Club5for the weekend. Issabelle greeted Christofer with a light hug and kiss on the cheek then Isaac with a 30 second long make-out session. Gross.

As the night progressed, Christofer left me to talk to another girl. I looked for Cammile but she was no where to be found. My lonesome self was interrupted when some old man walked up to me and asked if i wanted to dance. Creeper, much? I shook my head no and walked away but as I turned around, his harsh grip held my wrist. It was obvious he spent a little to much time at the alcohol table. When I walked away again he did the same thing. I had a plan.

I started to dance with him. As we danced, we progressed our way to the pool. When we were a foot away from it,I"accidentally" tripped him and promptly let him fall into the pool. Serves him right. No one EVER tries to mess with or play Juliette Parcou!

Everyone turned towards me as they heard the big splash. The silence was suddenly flooded with laughter as the saw the man in his 30s drenched in water looking as confused as ever. As I walked off, I noticed Isaac smiling then giving me a wink. I've had enough of this party. It didn't matter anyways,it would be over in 10 minutes, if the police don't stop it sooner. People were drunk everywhere I looked and this could not mean great news to me.

When I opened the door from the indoor pool to the 2nd lobby of Club5, I was greeted with some cool air unlike the humid warmth of the party. My black high heels were killing my poor feet so I stopped at a couch and took them off. When i was trying to take off my left shoe, my expensive ring got stuck in it and as I pulled off the shoe, my ring came flying off too. As the ring rolled across the lobby, I went to pick it up. When i bent over to get it, another mans hand took it. Thinking some robber was going to steal it, I go back up and before I could slap him, I saw that it was Isaac!