Love. It's not easy. - Drowning in his revenge

When in doubt, make a fool of yourself.  There is a microscopically thin line between being brilliantly creative and acting like the most gigantic idiot on earth.  So what the hell, leap.  ~Cynthia Heimel

****Juliettes Point of View****

I HAD to get my luggage back so my only option was to go who knows where with the annoying Isaac Heed. We drove along a quiet, smooth, seaside road that was actually very nice but, that nice road didn't get me out of having to go out with Isaac for the second time since Japan. As we pulled into a outdoor shopping plaza, I closed my eyes and said a nice prayer before I got out of the car and put on a fake smile that was going to expire at the end of this 'outing'. 

"Get out." ,Isaac commanded as he opened the door to his black convertible.

It wasn't until he got out that I realized our outfits were matching. I was wearing a white tank top with black sequin stripes and some blue jean shorts, Isaac was wearing a black v-neck with white surfer shorts. Great, just great.

The shopping plaza was a wide road with tall, 2-story stores on both sides; I saw some stores that were popular in France as well as the US such as Sephora, Pacific Sun, and Forever21. Of course Isaac chose to ditch those stores for a hideous grandpa clothing shop. At first I thought he was just going in there to get on my nerves but no, he made me stand and wait for him while he shopped there seriously for the next 30 minutes. In the end, he picked out several floral ugly tanktops for me to carry for him for the rest of the day.

"Isaac, If you could just give me your keys to get the luggage out of your trunk ill get it and leave by taxi."

"No, Juliette you will stay with me. A deals a deal!" He said while smiling and raising his eyebrows.

Twenty clothing stores and seven bags later, we went into a glass/pottery store. Now was the point where I was getting VERY mad. Glass in this store cost well over $200 and If the bags that I was carrying hit a shelf, I would probably be Isaacs slave for life. I gave a clear example of the term, "Shop till you drop", as I was carrying 10lbs of clothes.

He picked up this marble elephant that looked like it weighed 5lbs and said,

"Man, I really like this. Wow, it's so heavy."

"Do you expect me to carry that?!"  ,I butted in

"Don't carry it to my car and you can forget about your luggage."

"Fine, I'll carry it. In fact, give me all the glass that fits your needs. I will carry it all!" I said with a sarcastic smile as if Isaac was a pleasure to shop with.

 "Really? Ok, I changed my mind. I don't want it anymore"

Isaac hoisted the ridiculous elephant back on to top shelf with muscles clearly showing through his black shirt. 

"Follow me!" ,Isaac shouted as he walked down the plaza into another building. Because of the bags I had to carry, It took me 3 minutes to get to what looked like a cafe. I came sweating as Isaac sat down in a chair without a worry in life.

"I was nice and already ordered for us both. You are welcome."

Seeing a glimmer of hope, I smiled. My smile left my face when the waiter came to our table and handed Isaac a nice cold glass of orange juice and gave me a piping hot cup of tea. As he described how refreshing and cold his drink was, he asked me why I wasn't drinking my tea.

"Dont you think you are being a little childish by giving me hot tea in 85 degree weather?"

"Juliette, I ordered tea out of consideration. You drank it in Japan so you should drink it in Bali."

"That's because Japans weather was 10 degrees..." ,I said under my breath.

Taking the small cup up, I chugged it all down and slammed it back on the table, causing many to turn heads. Isaac blurted out,

"Hey, Juliette, Dance."

"What are you talking about?"

"Get up and dance, now. Or else you won't get your luggage."

"Isaac, quit playing games and give me my luggage!"

"If you really want it, dance."

As his demands for me to dance grew louder, my temper got higher. I was done. That's it. Juliettes done. No more playing nice.

"Isaac are you that upset? Upset that you're stuck here with me?! Does hiding my bag and making me dance make you feel better? You can keep my bag, I don't want to play along anymore."

It was 3pm when I got back to the resort. Knowing that my luggage was never going to return, I went ahead and got online to order some clothes with my credit card. In an effort to wash away my anger, I took a walk on the beach. People in snorkeling outfits were walking down to a long boat docked about 20ft away. In hopes of doing a fun afternoon activity, I ran up and asked If it was to late to join the snorkeling crew. The thing I love about being a guide at Club5 is that you basically get to do guest activities for free. So I headed up to the rental store and got snorkeling supplies and boarded the boat after I was given the OK.

*****ISAAC'S POINT OF VIEW*****

I had valet park my car as I headed out to the beach. Juliette was a character but for some strange reason, but, she is entertaining to be around. As I walked, I was pretty sure I saw her and her shiny sequin shirt board one of the snorkeling boats. Even though dad owns all these resorts, I have never been snorkeling. To see Juliette again and mark snorkeling off my bucket list, I grabbed a snorkeling uniform for rentals and headed the boat to sit next to Juliette and annoy her.

I took her a couple seconds to take a glance and confirm her enemy was beside of her. When she did, she moved to the opposite side of the boat to talk to tourists. The boat sailed around Bali for about 10 minutes until it stopped to let us go in the water.

"Okay, you are about to go snorkeling! You will each get a bag of bread to feed to the fish. If you see anyone in need of help, yell out!" , Said an instructor as we all splashed in.

 When Juliette hopped in, the fun began. As she ignored me to feed the fish underwater, I took the tube she used to breathe with and plugged it with my finger so she couldn't breathe. In return, she pushed me under water. I grabbed and pulled her body close to mine as she tried to escape. 

After fighting like children for a couple minutes, she took an aggravated glance at me and drifted away from the snorkeling crowd. While she was underwater, the instructor called for us to return to the boat. Juliette, unaware of anything, continued to drift away. I boarded the boat and told the instructor everyone was onboard as we began to sail off, leaving Juliette behind.

"She will be back in a hour. It's her time to suffer" I said while waving to Juliette's now flailing and dissapearing arms.