Love. It's not easy. - Stranded and Cold

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely.  ~Auguste Rodin

*************************************

**ISAACS point of view**

So when Juliette said she would go somewhere else with me, I can honestly say I didn't expect that response. I was thinking she might reply with a "Hell no, Player." or possibly a "Haha, After all you have done to me....no."

When my Mother was dying of cancer, my father wanted us to take a family vacation to Sahoro as my mother enjoyed the snow. To be honest, I really think that my dad didn't take the time to appreciate my mom in her last years. His career seemed to be (and still is) his one and only main focus in his life. I will be honest and say that I did favor my mom over dad. My opinion was confirmed into reality when my dad began to date just 1 year after my moms death. How could you ever forget your first truelove?

Aside from the sad story, when we were all in Sahoro, my dad had saw an add in the paper for free dog sled rides. Within 2 hours of seeing the add, Dad had already called the car to pick us all up. This had to be one of the most fun things I've ever done. Going here for my 20th birthday was the 3rd time I have been to Sahoro, and I've always taken a girl dog sledding with me each time. By the end of our ride, each girl had already fallen for me. Juliette shall have the honor of being the 4th girl to go dog sledding with me.

I was embarrassed when I had forgot my wallet because I would have paid for all taxi expenses and food (except for the band aid and cream, of course) but I think Juliette gets the drift that I have allot of money in the bank from dad, plus, I told her I would pay her double when we got back. 

So I told her to pay for a cab and we went to the dogsledding place.

"Are you sure this is safe?" Juliette asked.

"Oh yeah, I've done this like 5 times, i'm a pro."

 As I said that with confidence, I have to admit I have fallen about ten times.The instructor told us the basic calls, "Go!go!go!" tells the dogs to speed up, "Kai,Kai" means slow down and press the wooden break to stop. I got on the sled first because I knew the most and the breaks were up front and also the rope you had to hold required a strong man. A job clearly made for me. 

It was kind of awkward when the instructor told Juliette to put he hands on my waist so I wouldn't fall down. I'm attracted to her looks but her attitude reminds me that of a gangster. I was given the impression when she tripped the guy in the pool, pretended to only be french, then throw money at me during breakfast.

As the sled and dogs took of through the forest course, I heard Juliette behind me yelling how fun this was. I yelled back "This is what vacationing is all about! Not the hundreds of pictures you took, its the fun times like this that you have!". I told the dogs to go faster. I have to admit, I have never gone this fast but the course was pretty straight.

"Isaac! I think you should slow down. Isn't this a little to fast?!"

Ok I was going fast, but this adds to the experience. As the dogs were running, we hit an unexpected turn. The sled tipped over and the dogs continued to run the trail as Juliette and I rolled down a hill. This reminded me of the times when we were kids and we would roll down a field for the fun of it. This was rather painful as I shielded Juliettes face from a holly bush. We rolled into a hill and there was no movement from Juliette.

"Are you okay!? Juliette, answer me!"

She turned over and replied, " OF COURSE I AM YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU SLOW DOWN!" I was given a slap on the face. 'Could this day get worse?', I asked myself internally, not wanting to hear Juliette's response. In my pockets I reached for my phone and called Christofer who was at the hotel.

"Chris, I got into a little accident at the dogsled park, go get a taxi then snow mobile from the hotel and head out to the course! Bring my wallet too!"

After confirming the location, Chris was leaving the hotel. That would take him 45 minutes to get here.  And within 10 minutes, Juliette an I had dug out a big enough hole for us to sit in while we waited for Chris to arrive. I put my arm around Juliette to keep warm.

"What are you doing, wierdo?!" That was an expected response from Juliette

"Fine, Fine, I don't like it either. Why don't we just put our backs against each other."

When she nodded her head yes, we both turned around and went back to back. I tried to make conversation,

"So, Juliette, was I really that bad?"

"What do you mean, Idiot? Yeah when you directed the dog sled you-"

"No! Not with that, I'm talking about the sex last night."

With the amount of laughter I received from her, I must have been bad. Really bad.

"Oh, Isaac, what sex? I'm assuming you have no clue what happened at all. Do you really want to know?"

"Now that you made it interesting and that we are 2 miles away from anyone who could hear, Yes, I want to know."

"Ok fine. This is EXACTLY what you did. Barged into my room, took off your shirt, yelled my name, took off your shoes, then passed out"   

Oh wow I really was bad. After the silence, I heard a snowmobile pull up. Finally Christofer, took you long enough. Christofer wasn't by himself, my girlfriend Issabelle Miraldi was behind Chris. I looked at Issabelle who glared at Juliette.

Busted with Juliette.