Part 3 - 𝒯𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

Aggravated you interrupt them from there laughing saying"what's going on". They look at each other and Christian says "I mean you were pretty bold back there, what you trying to do" "right" Mohamed charms along. Confuse you say "when did y'all become buddy buddy". "Oh we're not buddy buddy we're just both trying to understand how all of a sudden you're Mr. tough guy beating us with a damn ruler" Christian says. letting out a smirk I laugh saying "y'all were acting like some bitches so I treated you like some bitches" "man what y'all want, pussy?", you laugh hysterically throwing yourself back onto the bed, getting back up again and looking at them "Want me to Peg y'all" throwing yourself and laughing even harder. After a hot minute you stop when you hear them not laughing back. You get back up and see their faces, they looked at you as if you were prey. Trying to play it off you say "hey guys I was joking" "why why aren't you l l laughing" with a shakiness in your voice "come on guys Its a joke" "I was just joking" "it's funny laugh". Knowing you fucked up you let out an oh no. A moment of silence occurred which then broke with the boys saying "Bet" Christian say "no way in hell you pegging me though" with all of his toxic masculinity. With those words a tear trickle down your cheek as your life flashed before your eyes. You realized with all this built up anger, sexual tension, frustration and much more there would be no tomorrow. (this is all consensual) Before you could even finish the thought WOOSH they both push you back onto the bed letting their be no time to change their minds. They rip your clothes of like savages. You laugh because of the tickling sensation that you feel, they laugh back saying you won't be laughing for long. I immediately shut up. As you lay their your body exposed they Strip leaving you there to watch with temptation and in agony. As they rip there shirts off they get to their pants.