Part 5 - 𝒯𝑒𝓃𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 - 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉

As you turn around to see them smirk your body is soaking in the nice hot water glistening and dripping off, confused you say "what". They ask you are you tired to which you replied "to yeah but I could watch a movie" to which they reply to "let's put her to sleep". Not knowing what's about to happening they pick you up by the armpits, sitting you on each other's lap against the cold marble shower wall. Confusion on your face Christian whispers into your ear "round two" before you can get a word out Christian starts to kiss you with his soft lips passionately, as Mohammed fingers you delicately in your tight walls  with his long fingers. Between the hot water, tension and sexual activities going on you moan uncontrollably "AHHH" "MHMMM". They move you into a new position Christian grabbing your legs and raising them up to his face while Mohammed supports your back. You squirm and move as Christian eats you out like it's his last supper. You have trouble staying awake passing out while being pleasured. Next thing you know you're waking up between two Sex Machines but handsome men. As they both wake up they say "Grand rising baby" then kiss you on the cheek. Then start to smirk and chuckle saying "oh we over worked you huh""you couldn't handle us" "we put that work in". Feeling embarrassed but quickly shaking the feeling off you smartly reply with "nooooo because of over simulation and heat from the shower I passed out idiots". Confusing looks on both of their faces Christian looks at me and says "stop using big words"(uneducated ass). From which you ignore from still be tried. You lay there for a while watching anime before falling asleep in each other's arms cuddling again.
                                                                          ℬ𝒴ℰℰℰℰ😘