Street Race

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in 2 Fast 2 Furious. Only person I own is my oc Dania.

___________

"Yo." Brain asked as he was on the phone with a afro wearing dude and a towel around his waist as he just got out the shower.

"Yo man you tryin race tonight?" The guy who's name is Tej asked.

"Yeah, you know I need the money."

"You got four minutes man."

"Alright. I'll be there."

Tej chuckled and hung up the phone.

"Get dressed." Brain said to the girl who was laying down on the bed reading a magazine and in a white ribbed tank top shirt and underwear.

The two got dressed fast and ran out the trailer boat home which was right behind a garage and into the white and blue Skyline. 

Everyone one at the race was playing music. Dancing. Checking each others hood. Some impressive shit was under the hoods as well.

Two girls spayed paint the street going the opposite of each other.

"Alright girls let's do this." A girl named Suki said to her girl team. They put their hand that was rolled up in fists in the middle. They said something Japanese and started clapping.

As the two in the blue and white Skyline went fast on the highway. Trying to make it in time for the race.

"You sure know what your doing huh, Blondie." The girl said to the blond boy.

The boy smiled. "I guess you can say that."

"You think your gonna win baby?" A girl asked a boy who's name was 'Slap Jack'. "What you think." He said. The girl got off his lap. "You betta! We got rent to pay." She said. "I know this!" He responded.

The two in the Skyline speeded down the road almost at the race.

Everyone at the race dancing. krumping at each other. Having the music loud. Fighting. Guys looking at girls asses.

The two in the Skyline made to the race and was now moving through to get to the start. Everyone looking at their direction.

"Yeahhhhh. There's our fourth right there." Tej said.

The racers looked over.

"Shit. It's Brian." Suki said nervous.

Everyone following behind the blue and white Skyline that slowly pulled up to the race line.

"Seems as if everyone loves you here, Blondie."

Brain laughed. "I guess so." He responded.

They pulled up to the lined up cars and stopped. Having smoke come out the sides of the car. All the racers sitting on the edge of their hoods.

Brian and the girl he was with got the car. The girl went infront of the car and sat on the edge of the hood as Brian went up to Tej with his charming smile.

"Wassup Tej." Brian said.

"What's happen dude." Tej greeted.

They both fist bump.

"Thanks for the invite." Brian said.

"No problem at all man just uh, remember me when you wax alright." Tej said as Brian looked over at the girl who had her arms crossed and raised a eyebrow at him when he did.

Tej also looked that way. "Who's Lil Mama over there?" Tej asked. Brian looked back at Tej. "Oh that's Dani." Brian answered. Tej nodded, not trying to get in the mans business even though he knew that Brian had to be sleeping with her.