This Is Brazil

Y'all I changed the name 😭 so instead of Me and You it's now Street Thing 🤪

Brian stared at Dania.

He hasn't said anything yet and she was starting to worry. "Uhh Brian? Hello?" Dani asked as she bit her bottom lip. She couldn't tell if he was happy or not. "My baby is having my baby!" Brian smiled and threw himself on her.

Dania laughed as he kissed her all over. "Let's go tell everyone!" Brian smiled and grabbed Dani's hand. He rushed off the bed but Dani quickly pulled him. "No. Not yet at least, let's just wait a bit, plus Mia's pregnant and I don't want to take her moment away from her." Dania explained.

Brian's eyes soften. "Dania, Mia is going to be thrilled. She'll get to experience this with a someone she cares about." Brian explained. Dania sighed, "Let me just tell her first okay?" Brian nodded.

The two sat in silence for awhile.

"Can I at least tell Dom?" Brian asked. Dania looked at him before rolling her eyes playfully. "Sure, I guess so. Don't tell Roman though, boy's got a mouth like a Sheldon Cooper." Dania laughed.

"You can say that again." Brian nodded before running out the door.

<3

"Holy shit! Guys! Guys! We have a problem!" Dania screamed. "Yeah the hole team just got brunt!" Mia yelled. Mia sat down as she moved a piece of hair out of her face, "Now we're all wanted."

"How did this happen?" Gisele asked. "US Diplomatic Security Service issued the warrants. Agent L. Hobbs." Mia explained. "Hold on a second." Dani muttered as she used the pad on the laptop.

"Hey, Dom. Is that the guy you saw in the favela?" Dani asked as she pulled a picture up. "Yeah." Dom answered. "Hobbs is the leader of the elite task force for the DSS." Brian explained.

"So he's good?" Tej asked. "When the FBI wants to find somebody, that's who they call because he never misses his mark. This guy is...he's Old Testament. Blood, bullets, wrath of God. That's his style." Brian explained.

Dania snorted as she thought, "So the good version of Dom?"

"And right now he's hunting us?" Mia asked. "Mmm-hmm." Brian answered. "Dom, we got to move up our timeline." Han said. "Yeah but how? This thing has already been difficult without Wyatt Earp on our asses. If anything, we need more room to breath." Roman explained.

Everyone shared looks. "Roman's right. Think we need to get some fresh air." Dom explained.

<3

Dania sat crisscrossed on the Porsche's hood next to Brian as they waited for Hobbs to show up. They knew they saw them on the cameras. Everybody was partying and Dania was talking to Tori as they heard steps coming closer.

Everyone seemed to tense up a bit as a dark voice spoke. "Hey, Torretto!" Everyone turned to look at the voice which appeared to be the man of honor himself.

Luke Hobbs.

Brian smirked a bit as Luke approached them. "You're under arrest." Hobbs stated. "Arrest?" Dom asked. "I don't feel like I'm under arrest. How about you, Brian? Dani?" Dom asked.

"No, not a bit." Brian started, "Not even a little bit." Dani finished with a warming smile. "Just give it minute, it'll sink in." Hobbs scowled. "We didn't kill those feds. That was Reyes." Brian stated. "I don't give a shit!" Hobbs spat, "I'm just here to bring in two assholes and a chick whose names hit my desk."