A Pretty Smile

A plane came in and the hulk stepped out or also known as Luke Hobbs

"All right, listen up. The men we're up against are professional runners. They like speed and guaranteed to go down the hardest possible way. So make sure you got funderwear on. We find 'em, we take 'em as a team and we bring 'em back. And above all else, we don't ever, ever let them get in the cars. The crime scene's ten hours old and counting, men. Let's go hunting." Hobbes explained.

Three people quickly nodded and got back in the plane.

Hobbes walked fast as he took a file. Some officer came up to him.

"Sorry about the lost of your men." He said as they walked. "Is all this really necessary?" He asked.

"Let me tell you something about these three. Two men and one woman. One's a former federal officer, been in deep cover for five years. He knows every way you're going to come for him. The other male is a professional criminal. Escaped prison twice. Spent half his life on the run avoiding folks like you. The female is a trained military style woman. She had a promising career in music but, gave it all away for a pair of ugly blue eyes." Hobbs explained.

"Well, if there's anything we can do to help the DSS-" the officer started but Hobbs cut him off. "Two things. One, I need a translator."

"We have plenty in the public relations department." The officer started but got cut of again. "Elena Neves."

"A patrol officer?"

"You heard me."

"But why? We have many more experienced people." The officer kept on asking questions.

"I like her smile."

"What's the second thing?"

"Stay the fuck out of my way."

~

The five broke the car from inside out. Mia looked at Marcus with love full eyes.

"Marcus."

"Hm?" He asked as he looked up at her.

"I have something I have to tell you."

"God damn! What a mess." Vince said as he walked in.

Everybody turned to look at him for a hot minute. "Where you been at man?" Brian asked.

"You better check that tone." Vince told Brian which caused Brian to stand up. "And you just better answer the goddamn question." Brian said.

"Don't use the Lord's name in vain Brian. How many times I gotta tell you?" Dani thought as she stood up as well ready to end this fight before it happens.

"Stop it." Dani stood in front of Brian. "Both of you." Mia finished for her.

"Where were you, Vince?" Dom asked. "Guys all over the favelas asking about you. Couldn't get out without leading them straight to you. Had to wait them out." Vince explained.

"That is such horseshit." Brian started. 

"Brian don't you start." Dani glared at him.

"No because that was your job, and those were your guys!" Brian screamed as he tried to punch Vince. "Hey!" Vince yelled. Dom and Marcus holding back the two wild dogs.