25 to Life

After a few days later they came up with a plan. The three waited under a bridge.

Dania was wearing a all silk outfit. She had on a black tank top. Black pants. She had on this Maroon colored over shirt on as well. Little makeup and her right eyed covered by her hair.

"You know good news is when we get this guy, you walk way a free man." Brian said. "Is that what they told you?" Dom asked. "Yeah that's the deal." Brian said. "You still put milk and cookies out for Santa Claus?" Dom asked.

Dani knew Dom was most likely not gonna walk away free.

Four cars pulled up. Brian handed Dom a key. "If things goes shitty." Brian said. "Just like old times." Dom smirked.

Somehow that Felix guy was still alive.

Campos walked up to Dom. "He's harmless, don't worry about him and he's really sorry about Letty." Campos frowned a bit.

"Where's our stuff?"

Dani walked over to the box. "You mean the stuff that used to be in here right?" She asked as she lifted the top up.

The box had nothing in it.

"You'll see it when we see Braga. That was the deal right." Brian spoke.

"Don't worry. Braga keeps his word." Campos turned around and waved his finger in the air.

Some old dude came out one of the cars. He walked up to them and gave them a bag.

"You'll get the rest when I get my product." Braga said. "I gotta question for ya." Brian started to explain some more.

"You're thinking what I'm thinking right?" Brian asked. "He ain't Braga." Dani and Dom said. Dani frowned her eyebrows.

"Dani!" Brian yelled and tackled her onto the ground.

"GET OUT OF HERE DOM!" Brian yelled. Felix was about to hit Gisele but Dom tackled her down. "Come on." Dom said and the two got into a car and raced off.

~

Brian and Dani walked into the garage where Dom was. "We're going with you." Brian said. "I don't plan on bringing anyone back." Dom said.

"We know." Dani spoke. "Hit that throttle." Dom said and Brian did.

Mia and Marcus was coming back to the store when she saw Brian and Dani. Dani looked up and smiled at them. She waved. Mia and Marcus smiled back and waved.

"Come on, we should be going home. Gotta change." Dani said. Brian nodded and they left.

Dani step out the bathroom with a towel around her. She walked in to see Brian laying down on the bed.

"You know, Dani, I kinda miss the jealous you. She was quiet funny." Brian chuckled.

"Aww yeah? That's cute. I kinda miss the old jealous Brian, he was great in bed." Dani joked.

Brian acted like he was hurt then, he got a idea. He got up. "Oh yeah?" Brian asked. Dani turned around with her hand on her hip, "Yeah."

Brian quickly picked her up. "You do huh?" He asked. Dani laughs now stop, "Yeah now put me down."

"Mmm no." Brian smiled. Dani only smiled at the blue eyed. "You know, I can't wait to get married to you." Brian said as he gently laid her down on the bed, hopping on the other side of her. "Me too. I can see us staying here while Tori goes back to Miami and runs the garage there with Suki." Dani explained with a smile.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Brian then pulled her into a gentle kiss and slowly pulled back.