A Baby Boy

April 15th, 2013

BRIAN AND DOMINIC sped around the mountains as they headed to the hospital. The clear blue sea shined on the sunny day. They were hurrying to the hospital that was located in Canary Islands, Spain.

"Senior O'Conner!" A nurse spoke in Spanish. She spoke vividly and fast. Elena came out with a smile as she told the nuns go on. "Did I miss it?" Brian worried. "No, you're okay. You're just in time." Elena smiled.

"You're going to be a great father Brian." Dom smiled brightly as he placed his arm around Elena's shoulder. "What makes you so sure?" Brian asked. "Cause me and Marcus will be there to kick your ass if you ain't." Dominic smile. Brian smiled.

"Now go." Elena pushed Brian into the hall. "Brian, remember the second you go through those doors everything changes. Our old life is done." Dominic spoke. Brian nodded slowly as he made his way inside.

"BRIAN!" He could hear Dani scream. Brian hurried into the room as Dani was giving birth. "I'm here, baby. I'm here." Brian smiled sweetly at her as she had sweat coming from her forehead but you could barely see it.

"I'm going to so kill you!" Dani cried out as she breathed. "You did this to me!"

Brian laughed softly. "Yes, but you allowed me." "Never again!" Dani screamed. "Okay, Dani, push for the last time." The doctor spoke. "Push baby." Brian said as Dani grabbed his hand. Dania let out a loud ass scream.

"It's a boy!" Brian smiled. "Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" A nurse asked Brian over the crying baby. "Yes please!" Brian smiled as he got the small scissors. He cut the cord slowly and easily.

They soon gave the baby to Dani as he cried. "This baby looks whiter than snow." Dani commented and Brian laughed. "What's his name?" Brian asked. Dani stared at the baby boy. "Mmm maybe Andrew?" Dani looked at Brian. "Andrew? I like it." Brian smiled.

Fast and Furious 6

"Alright ladies, listen, I know a few of y'all have already been to Macau but y'all have never seen the town till you seen it through my eyes." Roman spoke to the many girls on his plane. He talked about the different things they would do.

It sounded like a bachelor's dream.

On the other side of the World there was two people at a atm machine. "Hey Tej, Tori." A guy spoke up. "¡Mírense a ustedes dos, subiendo a un Ferrari, con los bolsillos llenos de dinero!" He said.

Then another guy spoke up. "Hombre Solían ser todos Robin Hood y Caperucita Roja, compartiendo todo el dinero que tenían." The guy before started to talk again. "¿Saben lo que les estoy diciendo? ¡El dinero los cambió a todos!" He pointed at them.

"Estás bien. El dinero nos ha cambiado. Me di cuenta de que el dinero no crece en los árboles." Tej spoke for the two. "llueve del cielo." Tori clapped cheerfully as Tej hit a button, making atm rain out cash.

As they watched the kids catch money. Tej received a call. "We'll be there." Tej said as he hung up. "Who was that?" Tori asked. "Dom." Tej said as he got in the car. "Oh shit, here we go again." Tori got in the car

<3

Brian and Dani played with Andrew on the blanket with a tiny skyline. "He's like the perfect baby you know? He doesn't cry at night. He doesn't throw many fits. It's like he was already trained." Brian pointed out.

"Yeah he's just the cutest." Dani coo'd the boy who giggled. They heard a bark from one of the newest family members of the family. "Guess Lenny is up." Brian chuckled. "Or he hears a charger pulling up." Dani up'd her head at Dom pulling up.

"Yay, we get a visit from uncle Dom!" Brian clapped Andrew's hands. "Hey Andrew." Dominic smiled at the boy as he walked. "Hey Lenny." Dom pet the precious yellow Golden Labrador.

"Where's Rocky?" Dominic asked as he continue to pet the puppy. "Somewhere sleep in the house. Lenny made her tired." Dani smiled as she spoke about the the other dog they had got. "Well what's up Dom, I know you didn't just come here to sell Girl Scout cookies." Dani laughed.

"We got a problem." Dominic knitted his eyebrows together. "Problem?" Brian and Dani questioned. "Yeah, we gotta talk." Dom stood up.

<3

As they sat down in chairs Dom handed Brian a envelope. "Taken a week ago." Dom said. "Diplomatic Security Service." Brian stated. "Hobbs?" Dani asked as Brian nodded. Brian slid out the photos and he looked at it.

You could tell his mood changed instantly. "You know I used to do this shit all the time as a cop. This is exactly what cops do! He's messin' with your head!" Brian explained as he place the photos on the table with out a care. Dani picked them up. It was a photo of a girl.

This must be Letty.

"And if he isn't?" Dani asked Brian as she looked at him for a split second with a raised eyebrow before looking back at the photos. Brian shook his head. "No, Letty's dead." Brian sighed. "I need to know for sure." Dom said.

"Then we're going with you." Dani spoke up. "Yeah." Brian agreed. "Y'all said you guys were gonna leave this life behind!" Dom scowled. "We all said we were leaving this life behind!" Brian argued.

"He's right." Dani sprung up. "We have a issues and we're gonna do it together! Now if you excuse me, I have a few phone calls to make!" Dani hurried off to the house.

<3

"Thank you so much Mia." Dani smiled at her as she gave her Andrew. "It's no problem. I'll feel safer knowing that you're keeping a eye on them." Mia smiled as she held Andrew.

"We'll be back as soon as we can." Dani kissed Andrew's face as he giggled uncontrollably. "I'll see you soon little man!" Brian tickled the already laughing baby. "Bye baby." Dani kissed him one more time before her and Brian waved goodbye to Mia and Marcus.

"Be safe!"

<3

Hiiii! I know this is way over do but I thought of this cool storyline and I think y'all are really gonna like it. So don't worry updates are soon to come!

They may be a lot later then usually since I have a bunch of tests and finals coming since school is almost over.

Anyway y'all keep going through school it's almost over with so don't give up yet! I wish you all good luck on your tests and finals and stuff like that!

Remember to be safe and kind!

Xoxo,