Jail or Death?

Monica went home and started sun tanning.

Carter walked up to her.

"Where'd you go this morning?"

"Went to breakfast with some friends."

Carter took off her glasses.

"What friends?"

"I do have friends Carter." Monica said looking up at him.

Carter laughed a bit.

"I'll see you in a bit." Carter said.

Brian and Roman walked into a station.

"Nice shirt Bilkins." Brian said with a smirk.

"It's my day off." Bilkins spoke 

Then Dania walked in wearing Tommy Hilfiger everything.

A tube top. Boxers that were showing and pants that covered her feet but she was wearing white Nike's.

Brian explained what Monica told them than Markham threw a baby fit.

"That guys a dick man." Roman said as they walked out the building.

"And a fucking baby." Dani said.

"Yup." Brian said.

"Let me get this right if we don't do this we'll go to jail and if we do this than Vernon's gonna kill us." Roman said.

"Hell of a deal huh." Brian said as they continue to walk.

"Yeah. Maybe it is but I know this guys gotta ass full of loop he's gonna dump in our cars. I think of two reason why Vernon doesn't need this money anymore." Roman said as they stopped walking.

"Ahh here we go." Brian said with a smile.

"Me and You. Just like the old days. We can even add Dani in the just cuz. What do you think?" Roman explained.

"You better add me in!" Dani chimed in.

Brian smiled. "I think they just messed with the wrong three that's what I think." Brian said and called Tej.

"Yo Tej wassup bro?" Brian asked.

"Whatup shawty?" Tej responded with.

"How quickly can you organize?"

"Look fo if y'all really gonna carry out this plan than this is the place to do it. So what do y'all think man?" Tej asked.

"I think it's perfect. So what do they store here?" Brian asked.

They went to the area and looked at the cars.

"Man this thing is clean." Brian said looking at the work.

This time Dania got her own beauty of black and white. 

Now they were at a pair.

"Man when you started eating so much?" Brian asked

"I was in jail bruh. I sure know what grub is in the inside." Roman said.

Brian and Dani laughed.

"But they things are shaping out here right now. It'll be a matter of time before I'm back in there or dead. So I'm trying to eat all I can. Plus the doctor told me I got a high metabolism." Roman explained.

They all laughed.

Then things got a bit emotional.

"So why'd you let that dude go in LA?" Roman asked.

"Yeah I think that had a lot to do with it." Brian said, talking about how he regretted Roman going to prison.

"When I got busted it wasn't your fault. Mr. Roman Pearce. No one can tell me nothin. Ridin solo." Roman said.

"Well not anymore. Now you got your old buddy back and a new friend bud." Dani said put her hand on his shoulder and patted it twice before walking off.

Roman and Brian made eye contact than Brian knew what Roman was thinking. "Ooooh Daniiiiii." Roman said running after Dania. "NOOOOO!" Brian yelled running after him.

So sorry this was so short. I didn't realize when writing this, this is the 3rd last one before this part(if you want) is done. Btw, thank you on over 1k reads. I really appreciate it, especially on this story which I didn't think it get so much love on, so, thank you ❤