Room 135

Brian and Dani sat in the room with their hands cuffed and behind a chair.

Two guys came in. One in a red shirt and the other in gray.

"So how long you've been in South Florida? A while?" The dude in red who's was Markham asked Brian.

Brian didn't say anything.

"We know your Brian O'Connor." He said. Dania looked at Brian confused.

"Former LAPD."

Dani looked at Brain wide eyed. Brian didn't look at her. He couldn't. The dude in red looked at Dani. "Let her go." He said and the dude in gray uncuffed her.

It wasn't a big deal but all she asked from him to be honest with her.

Even if she was just a booty call.

She rubbed her wrist before standing up and the guy in gray associated her out but not before her and Brian made eye contact.

"You got the wrong guy." Brian said and looked up. "Oh really?" The dude said. Brian nodded. "Listen your lil girlfriend isn't here anymore so cut the shit."

Brian didn't say anything. Then a knock came from the door and opened and revealed a guy which made Brian put his head down.

"How you doing O'Connor?" The guy, who was his former boss asked.

Brian stayed silent. "Lets take a walk." The guy who's name is Agent Bilkins said.

They went to some room and pulled up a profile.

"Carter Vernon. Born in Argentina. Lived most of his life in Miami. Now he owns the biggest import export business in the state." The dude who's name is Agent Markham explained.

"See unfortunately the cartels have been successful getting drugs into Miami but they are having a hard time getting the cash out."

They explained more and more. Eventually getting Brian to agree to do it but only if he got to pick his driver and able to take Dani with him.

"Roman Pearce."

Bilkins and Brian pulled up to a Barstow Speedway that was in the desert.

Roman was happy that he won till he saw a face he didn't want to see at all! It just pissed him off.

Roman started walking to his mobile home. Which caused Brian and Bilkins to follow.

"Roman."

Silences.

"Roman Pearce."

Silences.

"Yo whatever happens just let it go." Brian told Bilkins and he didn't care.

"I ain't in it." He told Brian.

Brian whistled.

"Rome."

That made Roman turned around.

"Only my homeboys call me Rome." Roman said.

"Pig." Roman said after and spit by Brian.

"Not a cop anymore bro."

"That true?" Roman asked Blikins and started walking to them.

"Blondie here not a cop anymore?"

Which reminded Brian of Dania, who he hadn't spoke to yet. He felt a sting in is heart but didn't show it.

"That's true. No badge." Blikins answered.

Roman punched Brian which made them start fighting.

They fought till they got in the sandy road.

Blikins only ate his popcorn.

"Still fight like shit!" Brian yelled into the fight.

"What the hell are you doing here!? I told you to stay away from me!" Roman yelled.

"You should've told me! I did three years Brian!" Roman yelled.

"I told you it wasn't my fault!" Brian said.

Both running out of breath. Then they stopped. "Why'd you come here O'Connor?" Roman asked he tried to catch his breath.

"I got a deal for you." Brian said.

"When I needed your ass you were no where to be found. Now you tryin hand out deals." Roman said and got up.

Brian got up and stopped Roman. "I need you to drive for me. Come to Miami. If you do they'll take off that ankle bracelet and clean your record." Brian explained.

"I did three years in jail. Three years in jail Brian." Roman said and pushed Brian around.

"I know you better than you think."

"Maybe you don't."

They walked back to the mobile home where Blikins sat.

"You guys finished?" He asked.

"Is this deal legit?" Roman asked.

"That's right. Do this job for us." Blikins said.

"Told ya." Brian commented.

"Shut up punk." Roman said to him.

"So you gonna clean my record and get this thing off my ankle?" Roman asked Blikins moving his hand down to his leg.

"That's right. I thought you couldn't go one hundred mills from your home?" Blikins asked.

"Why do you think I'm parked so close to the Derby?" Roman asked.

"Man quiet playing like your gonna pass this up." Brian said with a smirk.

After a while they got in the car and headed to a restaurant to where Dani was.

"Oh shit can I use your phone? I gotta call Dani." Brain asked. "You don't need to." Blikins said. "Why?" Brian asked. "Because we already sent someone to get her." Blikins said. "Who's Dani?" Roman asked.

Dani sat there infront of Brian, Roman and Blikins. "You want me to do what?" Dani asked. "Help us out." Blikins said. She looked at the three.

"Now why the hell would I do that!? I'm not a damn cop! The best thing your gonna get out of me is a view." Dani said and stood up.

"The answer is no." Just like that she walked out. "I'll be back." Brian said and got up to go after her.

"Dani. Dani wait." Brian said and grabbed her arm. She turned around and looked at his hand placement. He removed it. "What Brian? I'm not doing it." Dani said. "Please? Do it for me." Brian begged.

Dani was now having a staring contest with him. She didn't want to but she caved into the those icy blue eyes.
She huffed and looked away.

"Fine."