Hack

everything went smoothly, Chase and Erika arranged a holiday to the Bahamas, then they were dealing with other things, because Chase was going to do something new again (probably a song) and she was finishing her driver's license, Charli was finishing school, rehearsing a new choreography and shopping for clothes online, she went there for a stream and called with friends from Connecticut, people at Hye House enjoyed themselves as always, and the fans were sad because they had no content but that's about to change.

Chase

everything is done, you just need to call and ask if they will agree to a holiday. I wanted us all to meet in the new HH but I don't think anyone's going to be able to come, Chari I'm going to go tell her in person, so I don't count on this. I called Avani first.

Hey, Avani, what are you doing? "I just finished Tik Tok, why?" I was going to ask if you and Anthony wanted to go to the Bahamas for a New Year's Day. "of course, I want to, when will it be?" from December 28 to January 2. "that sounds pretty good, I think, we're both going" So I'm happy, see you, bye. "okay bye".

So, I've got everything done, Charli and Dixie will say it today or tomorrow, Noah, Bryant and Madi know. After lunch I uploaded a video with Charli, brown on instagram there were edits about it, it's very nice as people try, I'd like to share some as before but it wouldn't go well, first there would be a tiktokroom and the rest.

Charli

Dixie came in early in the morning and had a weird facial expression. What happened? "do I feel like someone hacked my tik flow" as it happened? "oh my God, I don't know, I guess I had a weak password" and did you look at the other apps? "not yet" so what are you waiting for? "well, I'm going, where's Dad?" I think outside or in the kitchen.

I went to see them outside and Dad had an angry expression on his face. Don't say you've been hacked, too. "actually yes, I have things on Twitter that I didn't even see" Dixie asked "what?" "that I support Trump, edits where Charli and Josh are and you and some boy, then shared some links about Doja Cat" "what the fuck is that, according to me, it's going to be some perverted dude" "Dixie language" Mom, but Dixie's right what they're going to get from having her or my profile when it's suspicious right away and it's possible to find out.

and then it happened, as I went on instagram and log me into a second account that I don't use often, it's my private one. and then I figured it out, someone hacked my Instagram, my thoughts went to dm, OMG I guess I'm freaking out, this isn't good, shit.

I ran outside and I almost had tears in my eyes, only Mom and Dixie stayed outside. "hey Charli, what happened, they hacked you too" dixie said, laughing. "you'll be surprised, but yes" I couldn't take it any longer, and I cried. "Charli, there's nothing on the tik tok they can find out" problem is that I've been hacked on Instagram, and there's everything you can find out, you don't understand it, it's about everything from my privacy to Chase. "that sucks" dixie said, and continued "you know what it's going to be like when people know you're dating Chase? and when they slide into your dm and see that you've been texting with him after you've broken up, it's going to be pretty uncomfortable"

I went to my room and asap text Chase to not text me on ig, at first he seems very confused but I told him I would explain what happened when we meet in person. It's like someone can ruined you with your own words or just make your life like in hell. I'm literally scared and don't know what to do with it. I think i need just hug and said everything will be fine and I would probably believe it. Life sometimes sucks but whatever, I'm strong enough for this shit so yeah, it will be fine.