2

7PM

Kouvr
Hey guys dinner is ready. Everyone went to the kitchen and started eating

Chase - who made this food, it's so damn good. Me and thanks. When we ate someone rang the doorbell and we already knew who came, because we heard Charli laugh. Chase take his food and go to his room. Ever since he found out Charli and Dixie were coming, he looked like he wasn't happy to see them. probably he was tired and went to lie down.

Charli
When I walked inside I was just looking around, it's so big and beautiful. Kouvr opened the door and I hugged her, she's like my other older sister. When everyone hugged we went to the kitchen to eat and talk about the news and catch up. I was wondering where Chase is. but something didn't sit well with me, it wasn't noise or mess. I asked: why is there so much silence and order? Everyone looked at me and started laughing.

Thomas: Tayler, Nate, Kelianne and Olivia have moved out so probably because of this.

Nick
Yes and Tony and Ondreaz lived here but went away 2 days ago, they need time for mental health.

Patrick
They needed more space and girlfriends for sure

Chase
When we ate someone rang and I knew right away that it was Charli, there's no need to get her to laugh, it's like yesterday when we laughed together in my old room. This memory of her just stuck in me head but idk why, she's so special to me. My eyes began to water because I know I just gave her pain myself. It's all my fault and no one else. what would I give to just talk to her or just hug her? I'd give anything for it. I took my food and went to eat it in my room bc i feel like i need to be alone rn. I ate it and went to take away the plate when I heard Avani say: so tell me what really happened. Although the door was closed in both rooms, I heard every second word. I heard Charli say something about hate comments, then I heard it was hard and so it was quiet and all of a sudden it was here. I never want to hear that, it's the worst. She can't crying bc she doesn't deserve it and I didn't know what to do and I just jumped into bed with my AirPods and playlist anxious on Spotify.

Thomas
I was going to buy some stuff so they had a place to sleep. Avani, please go show the girls their rooms and take these things. Me and Mia and Patrick and Dixie are going to bring things to the party to get everything ready, even though we don't start until 10pm.