11

Charli

we ate and went to the rooms, we had rooms next to each other, I don't know why but I'd like a room somewhere else but it doesn't matter. I walked into the room, it was beautiful, there's a big bed in the middle of the room, there's a bathroom on the right and there's a little closet on the left, and there was a balcony door next to the bed.

I jumped on the bed and watched Chase put things in the closet, then he came up to me and said, "I see you like it here" yes it's nice and i know what would be nicer? "where am I going to lie down with you on the bed, turn on the TV and cuddle you" wait, what, how did you know? "I see it in your eyes char" next time I close your eyes and then what are you going to do? "I'm going to look at you the most, I enjoy this the most" good, I think I'd do the same. (Everyone went to their rooms to unpack their things, get some rest and plan what we were going to do. ) Thomas and Mia and Alex and Kouvr already had a plan, so we went to Thomas's room to tell us the plan.

Thomas

When they rained into my room everyone so I started. I know everyone will want to have time on their own with their partner, so you don't have to agree with our idea so listen:

Thursday: you have time off until dinner and then it's dinner, I hear you four are going on a double date and the rest, you have a choice of 5 restaurants.

Friday: from the morning we go to the boat and after lunch on scooters

Saturday: we're going to have a free day, so use it any way you want, but no one's going to be in the rooms because I'm going to be angry, no I'm just kidding.

Sunday: we go for a massage offered by the hotel, who will want to go, just say your name and room number.

This is the plan, so now go do what you want but I note no moaning.

with laughter they came out of my room and I and Mia and I lay down and fell asleep.

Avani

Only me, Anthony, Charli, Chase, Amelie and Blake were in the hallway. Hey Charli and Amelie, did you hear, no moaning? Charli: "Avani shut up already, it didn't work out the last time." Amelie: "what are you talking about?" "Avani and Chase made fun of me for having something with Chase last night" Amelie: "and you had something?" Charli: "very laugh hahaha, too bad i'm not laughing" and I went angrily to my room. I wasn't angry, I just wanted it to look like it, and when I walked away, I winked at Chase to go to me. "I think I'm going to see her" Blake, "and something really happened" No, I was just kidding and it went a little further than I thought.

Chase

I know Charli wasn't angry because when she left, she winked at me, so I went to see her in our room. I opened the door, but she wasn't in the room, so I went to the bathroom, but she wasn't even there, eventually I saw her shadow on the balcony. I'm going quietly to scare her, the door's open, and she's sitting on the couch looking out to sea. on the tips I walked up to me and said loud and fast. What are you doing here baby and I sat down with her on the couch. "what did you say?" Oh um, I'm sorry, I meant Charli, I just... "that's fine, it was cute, even as you blushed" I'm not blushing, it just fell out because, when you remember, that's what I called you. "I know, and I'd like to move, like not slowly but normally like we did then" Me too. I'm going to go call Jack's when we're going to dinner.

Hey, Jack, when are we going to dinner. "now it's 2pm, we'll go up around 7pm at the restaurant by the pier" okay, thanks. Bye. "bye"

We're not going until 7pm, what do you want to do, baby? "I'm going to do Tik Tok and than, we can watch TV" I turned on the TV and the first one went Wonder Woman, so I watched it. Charli was filming in the Tik Tok bathroom because there's a good light. when she was filming it, I couldn't focus on the movie because I was watching her, her dancing, her movements, and the whole body was so focused that it was crazy to watch it, I love her, but I haven't had the courage to tell her yet, I think she knows it. When she posted the video, I quietly walked up to her from behind and put her hands around her waist, she put her phone down, turned toward me and looked me in the eye. I gave her a sign to jump on me and then I put her on the counter and I started kissing her, after a long time I was back with her, it was unbelievable. I put both hands on her face and with one hand I put my hair behind her ear and started kissing her on the neck, I immediately found her sweet spot and heard her silently moan. She went on my back with her nails. omg, I just hope she doesn't look down.

Charli

I knew exactly what I was doing when he put me on the counter, I felt something. so I went to stab him a little bit, with my nails, I slowly went under his shirt and grabbed his muscles, he really has muscles. I pulled out my hands and pulled him by the shirt and whispered: I see that someone here was working on his form and I gave him a kiss on his sweet lips. ( they went to the bed)
"yes, when I was alone, I had a lot of time, so I took advantage of it" you were alone? "yes, when I was without you and I didn't want to look weak" for God's sake, you don't look weak and you've had people around you every day "and you have boys around you every day who look better than me and..." Chase, whether you have muscles or not, I still love you, I love you not because of the way you look, I love you because of who you are. You told me this, too, I don't have to worry about who thinks what he thinks of me, but the main thing is what I think of myself, and you've helped me a lot with that, I'll never forget it, because of that, I cried a lot of times. "thank you, I don't know what I was doing, that you deserve you" you're just yourself, and that's the most for me and the fact that you're here for me. "I still have something very important to say to you, "okay?! "Charli, I know you've been trying to do this slowly, but I can't stand it anymore" Chase, when you're...